Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)

JP Buys vs. Marcus McGhee
Terrance McKinney vs. Mike Breeden
Francis Marshall vs. Isaac Dulgarian
Josh Parisian vs. Martin Buday
Jaqueline Amorim vs. Montserrat Ruiz
Da'Mon Blackshear vs. Jose Johnson
Juliana Miller vs. Luana Santos

Miller needs to change her nickname after that performance.

Good win for Luana Santos.

Miller is awful. Looked like such a beast in that TUF finale but that just shows how bad Brogan is. Man I was sooooo wrong about her potential. She isn't improving, just a sloppy brawler with good gnp but no ability at all to put people on their back.

Santos kept hitting her with that ugly right hand of hers lol. Gangly Miller looking like Nosferatu sometimes.

I'm rooting for Blackshear. I haven't seen Jose Johnson fight yet, so I'm unsure how they'll match-up.

Didn't make any actual bets but have Amorim over 90.5 fantasy score on PP so would like a rd 1 sub please. Otherwise she probably gasses and loses LOL.

Amorim r1 ko +2200 is worth a small stab imo

Yep if she gets her back, flattens her out, then decides to just pound away instead of hunt the choke it's live. And she spent a ton of energy last time hunting that choke so maybe just teeing off is what she'll try. At those odds, why not?

Amorim r1 ko +2200 is worth a small stab imo
Man that was super live if she just kept gnp instead of being so focused on a sub. Honestly think she could’ve got an easy gnp stoppage there if she tried

Well she doesn't LOOK too tired...

Back