UFC on ESPN 4 Dos Anjos vs Edwards

Yooo @mkess101 @Oblivian got any prop leans for this event?

tenor.gif

I like
Harris RD 1 +175
Aldana DEC +140
Peterson DEC +240

Vick looked horrific at weigh ins. I’m surprised the drs didn’t step in. His chin is compromised with the cut and Hooker is a good striker.
All I can find on youtube is the face-off, where Vick looks normal. Anyone have a link for video or pictures from the weighin?
Did this cause the drop from 1.80 to 1.70 for hooker?

Last edited:
Barry's 4th Pick "One play a day"
Aw7WxMY.png

There are a bunch of people who are hounding me and they're questioning my results. Everything is posted here and I provide proof with betting slips. I've always been transparent and my past results are indicative of my profitability. If you're hating on me because I provide winning picks, then you're one of the many lame Barry haters who've been making my life a living hell since I first joined this subforum.

** If you remember, I offered a "beat the Barry" challenge where I challenged anyone from Sherdog to go head to head with my picks. Nobody wanted to put at risk their $5000. Suffice to say, nobody accepted so I think that speaks volumes towards my handicapping prowess. I would have cleaned up and that's not me bragging it's confidence from years of meticulous studying and vast experience in this profession.

I don't like making promises because they can be broken very easily. Add to the fact, words are cheap. Let BG1 show you the proper way to making consistent returns. Follow my plays and I guarantee you that we'll be laughing at the bookies in the long run!

Sanders/Warren 2020

-
Barry

Barry's 4th Pick "One play a day"
Aw7WxMY.png

There are a bunch of people who are hounding me and they're questioning my results. Everything is posted here and I provide proof with betting slips. I've always been transparent and my past results are indicative of my profitability. If you're hating on me because I provide winning picks, then you're one of the many lame Barry haters who've been making my life a living hell since I first joined this subforum.

** If you remember, I offered a "beat the Barry" challenge where I challenged anyone from Sherdog to go head to head with my picks. Nobody wanted to put at risk their $5000. Suffice to say, nobody accepted so I think that speaks volumes towards my handicapping prowess. I would have cleaned up and that's not me bragging it's confidence from years of meticulous studying and vast experience in this profession.

I don't like making promises because they can be broken very easily. Add to the fact, words are cheap. Let BG1 show you the proper way to making consistent returns. Follow my plays and I guarantee you that we'll be laughing at the bookies in the long run!

Sanders/Warren 2020

-
Barry

You’re definitely the weirdest motherfucker in this forum lol

Yooo @mkess101 @Oblivian got any prop leans for this event?

tenor.gif

I like
Harris RD 1 +175
Aldana DEC +140
Peterson DEC +240

Just got back from daughter's swim meet. Have to take dog to get some exercise. I'll try to take a look at some props after.

Pretty solid card from top to bottom. Prospects, vets and interesting fights all the way through. Although its a little weak on the top end of the card. Good betting card imo to boot.

I've made a number of prop bets/parlays where I found decent odds value. I have played Hardy by KO, Pilarte Sub/Dec (as a better odds proxy for ML), Aldana by Dec, Harris by KO, Peterson by Dec, Arlovski by Dec. They all feel like square/obvious plays but the odds are all a little higher than I expected and I like getting + money on what I think are all the most likely fight outcomes.

Two straight bets I like particularly:
Peterson @ 2.0 2 units. Peterson has a consistent unflinching pressure that will score on the hometown judges cards. Its a close fight on the feet, but Peterson will be the aggressor and that will nullify Caceres advantages at range. Also, Caceres makes bad fight decisions all the damn time.

Andrei @2.65 for 2 units. Arlovski has been fighting boring, low volume close decisions for what seems like an entire 2nd career now. In this fight he will be the much faster fighter. I dont think Rothwell is going to take him down. It will be a standup fight where low volume and clinches against the cage are going to have to be evaluated by the judges. It'll be a nail biter. But I do think Arlovski's speed will prevail and I give him between a 55-60% chance of winning the fight, so I love the price here.

I think Borg has become playable with the line movement. Just haven't figure out how I'm going to play it yet.

All I can find on youtube is the face-off, where Vick looks normal. Anyone have a link for video or pictures from the weighin?
Did this cause the drop from 1.80 to 1.70 for hooker?

Same video I saw... thought he looked gaunt but maybe I’m reading into it too much. He still keeps his chin out there a little too much for my liking.

Completely off subject:
Apparently Vick places bets on fights. Do we know if he posts them anywhere?
Yes.

He calls them Vick’s picks.

On his twitter feed

Bets/props.

As always these days, very little tape watched. I will post this disclaimer every time, because I do think it matters (can be debated how much, but for sure it does some).

Hardy rd 1 at +225. We know what he is. If he wins, I'd say it's 75% going to be in rd 1. Would rather get +225 on that then bet his ML at evens.

RDA ML +115, NSC -105. Shouldn't be the dog. And definitely I believe he's more likely to finish.

Peterson dec +240. I think he wins by being the aggressor and keeping Caceras on the back foot most of the fight. Likely it goes to the cards.

Harris rd 2 at +500 and/or rd 3 at +1200. Oleynik has about 1 round of gas in his tank. If Walt decides to touch him up but not be overly aggressive early, it could very well set up the KO shot for later.

Vick sub +890. I actually like Hooker to win this fight, but honestly the best path to success for Vick to me might be him looking to use those long arms to secure a choke off the clinch or something like that.

Modafarri NSC -180. It likely hits the cards, but if it doesn't it's gonna be Roxy by sub. IIRC, Maia doesn't even look for finishes anymore so the risk of her finishing Roxanne is tiny.

That's all I got, BOL guys!

One of those events where I have no hope of making profit

I have now lost money five events in a row (including the contender series). About 12u down this month so not a huge disaster but it's starting to mess with my confidence a bit. Lost pretty big on Aldana and Trinaldo last night, but can't really say I regret betting either one.

Fucking good weekend.
Was on party and met my future wife, second thing my picks hit
20190718_104448.jpg

Back