UFC on ESPN 4 Dos Anjos vs Edwards

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
c3qpWCd.jpg

Murder on the BR all these lines out. Was trying to keep up but I'm sticking with one at a time now. Stretching too thin and anyways value is fine, if not improved by just waiting.

Murder on the BR all these lines out. Was trying to keep up but I'm sticking with one at a time now. Stretching too thin and anyways value is fine, if not improved by just waiting.
U throwing 30U per card or sumthin Steve o?

Really like Leon here. I love betting on british GSP. He gets undervalued a lot and that Kevin Lee fight might boost the confidence in RDA.

Dos Anjos loves forward pressure and low kicks. Plus he's great vs other southpaws with good volume. Likely able to get TDs too as Edwards has never had particularly great TDD getting takendown repeatedly by some fairly meh wrestlers.

Leon is pressured and backed up easily. Doesn't deal with low kicks well and is defensively weak with low volume. Much lower level of wrestling to guys like Usman and Colby too and he won't just be able to go to the clinch like he normally does.

Cap RDA above -200, he should be able to go forward, chop down Edwards leg and outvolume him comfortably with occasional TDs too an option.

5u at +137. Idk why people started hyping Edwards, but he ain't that special at all.

Last edited:
Rda gets zero respect this line is nuts

Also i want 2 bet Alex Caceres .?

And dont think i aint STAN the Ladies Man himself, Greg Hardy all day long here at close 2 evens

Old man Trinaldo must be worth a look at +125 also.

Arlovski can beat rothwell. Blagoy blueprint. He can fight that fight. But will he get plastered before the end?

RDA +186 down under. Crazy

Edit: They fixed that bloody quickly.

Arlovski can beat rothwell. Blagoy blueprint. He can fight that fight. But will he get plastered before the end?
Disagree, blagoy has elite chin, willing to dish out whatever he takes, i think Arlovskis only chance is to jab and evade, give him a 25% chance to do so personally

I'm big on Pilarte here. I think he should be -500 at least. Colares his one of the worst fighters on the roster. After watching his fights I feel that his most probable path to victory is to win by DQ lol.

I'm big on Pilarte here. I think he should be -500 at least. Colares his one of the worst fighters on the roster. After watching his fights I feel that his most probable path to victory is to win by DQ lol.

Interesting, don't think much of either fighter but will start tape now. From memory both have awful cardio.

@And I was on board after watching their UFC affiliated fights, but going back pre UFC Colares looks like a different fighter. His fight with De Freitas was put together on very short notice. His physique was also drastically different, not sure if that's due to the short notice or USADA. I can't trust Pilarte at these odds when every time he's entered rd3 he's been beyond gassed.

I may reconsider a play depending on how Colares looks at weigh ins.

@And I was on board after watching their UFC affiliated fights, but going back pre UFC Colares looks like a different fighter. His fight with De Freitas was put together on very short notice. His physique was also drastically different, not sure if that's due to the short notice or USADA. I can't trust Pilarte at these odds when every time he's entered rd3 he's been beyond gassed.

I may reconsider a play depending on how Colares looks at weigh ins.

I understand your hesitation as Pilarte has shown quite a few flaws in his game. Both of them seems to have cardio problems. Hopefully Pilarte has somewhat fixed it training at Team Elevation. I still think that Colares looked just as bad technique-wise before the UFC, he just happened to fight really low-level guys, and ended up winning anyway. It's hard to say if he gassed against De Freitas due to short notice or because the level of opponent was higher. There's of course an unknown factor as Colares will fight at bantamweight for the first time, but Pilarte will have quite the size and reach advantage.

I guess saying that a DQ was Colares best path to victory was an exaggeration since Pilarte has shown cardio problems and sometimes goes for the submission to aggressively, and gives up top position. I still think that Colares is just too bad of a fighter and doesn't have the athleticism or coordination to compete at a higher level.

I understand your hesitation as Pilarte has shown quite a few flaws in his game. Both of them seems to have cardio problems. Hopefully Pilarte has somewhat fixed it training at Team Elevation. I still think that Colares looked just as bad technique-wise before the UFC, he just happened to fight really low-level guys, and ended up winning anyway. It's hard to say if he gassed against De Freitas due to short notice or because the level of opponent was higher. There's of course an unknown factor as Colares will fight at bantamweight for the first time, but Pilarte will have quite the size and reach advantage.

I guess saying that a DQ was Colares best path to victory was an exaggeration since Pilarte has shown cardio problems and sometimes goes for the submission to aggressively, and gives up top position. I still think that Colares is just too bad of a fighter and doesn't have the athleticism or coordination to compete at a higher level.

Colares has fought at BW earlier in his career. Pilarte had also been at Elevation prior to the Yanez fight where he shut down in rd3.

I was surprised to see Colares has a TKD background when his kicks are absolutely awful. I expect Pilarte to hit TDs at will, but he has no top game and will gas quicker if Colares is able to get up a few times. I'll likely be joining you if odds significantly improve or if weigh ins show Colares is a USADA victim, but for now I wish you luck.

Back