UFC Officials: "Conor Was Supposed to Fight @ UFC 219 But Pulled Due to Bellator Incident".

I'm a Conor fan but I'm telling you the dude made a butt load of $ and isn't interested in fighting for much longer.

He's gonna try to make money by other means.

Honestly how can you blame him? He wants to enjoy life (clearly) not end up with brain damage

So drop the the belt and f*k off to the good life, they're guys who are still very much interested in belts and being the best why is the b!tch keeping the belt hostage if he don't wanna fight?

So drop the the belt and f*k off to the good life, they're guys who are still very much interested in belts and being the best why is the b!tch keeping the belt hostage if he don't wanna fight?

He's not gonna do it you know how the new WME era works dont you? They are WWE style

lol I just saw that and laughed my ass out....sure UFC you are a big boss and you are "punishing" Conor....yeah right.... I dont know whats more bullshit, this shit or Dana saying this is the best year ever....fucking idiots

The fake punishment to Conor to make it seem like the UFC actually has control over the guy. What this really means is, "We couldn't come to terms with Conor and his outrageous demands to get him on UFC 219 so we're imposing this fake punishment to try and spin it in our favor."

Mike Mazzulli is not a "UFC Official".

Mike Mazzulli isn't the one that said Conor is off the card. The UFC told him that. Hence the title.
Allegedly. The UFC never released any statement saying such - only Mike Mazzulli did, therefore the thread title is bullshit.

lol so basically the UFC punished themselves over an incident that took place at a Bellator event? Yeah right. The UFC doesn't have authority over Conor anyway. You don't bite the hand that feeds you

lol I just saw that and laughed my ass out....sure UFC you are a big boss and you are "punishing" Conor....yeah right.... I dont know whats more bullshit, this shit or Dana saying this is the best year ever....fucking idiots

How much did they make off of the Floyd fight? Dana was using the revenue from that to justify his statement that it was the best year ever for the UFC because they co-promoted it LOL

Keep McGoof warm until GSP/Tony/Nate melt this fool.

Ffs just strip McGregor already, stop embarrassing yourself UFC.

Will Conor ever defend a belt?

I think he and the UFC might have sabotaged his return intentionally.

The demand to see Conor fight is not really high right now. Give it another 6 to 8 months and his PPV will be stupidly in demand again.

So they had Nate booked to fight Conor (hence nate's camp confirming he had a fight) and Conor got pulled and now they are scrambling to get Nate to fight Woodley?

What a bizarre and stupid situation. If you are going to give Nate a title shot, let him fight Ferguson. It's a winnable fight for him and then he and Conor can fight to unify the interim and actual belt.

Back