UFC Officials: "Conor Was Supposed to Fight @ UFC 219 But Pulled Due to Bellator Incident".

Because goddard is allowed to do that as a ref.

I thought the ref needed to attend to/protect the downed fighter. Instead, Goddard joined the other official trying to remove Connor from the ring. There were 3 or 4 other people in the ring to handle this.

Sorry man but that makes no kind of sense, Tony is the interim LW champ Conor is the disputed LW champ how can they be on the same card fighting different people?
Nate Conor 1 didn't make sense either. Conor Mayweather didn't make sense as well...

Where in the rules does it say that?
I thought the ref needed to attend to/protect the downed fighter. Instead, Goddard joined the other official trying to remove Connor from the ring. There were 3 or 4 other people in the ring to handle this.
Fighter safety is #1. Having a coked out retard jump into the cage isn't very safe.

I still have no idea why Conor is targeting a ref and not potential opponents.

If he wants to talk about leaving a legacy like Ali, he can use his spotlight to shine a light on social issues or something he is passionate about.

I'm just completely baffled with his petty vendetta against Goddard.

He fucking chased around him ring screaming, cussing and threatening like a fucking moron, when he had no business being in there. Pure nonsense. That fucking moron also knocked over the fighter that Marc was trying to attend to. Are you fucking blind?

Why was Marc Goddard dealing with/being next to the winner/Conor celebrating immediately after the fight rather than being next to the losing fighter laying on the ground KTFO?

I still have no idea why Conor is targeting a ref and not potential opponents.

If he wants to talk about leaving a legacy like Ali, he can use his spotlight to shine a light on social issues or something he is passionate about.

I'm just completely baffled with his petty vendetta against Goddard.
because he's an arrogant buffoon who doesn't give a flying fuck about any social issues and is passionate about nothing but himself.

so it makes perfect sense to go after goddard, because goddard told him to shut his piehole and sit his ass down during a previous event. shockingly, the egomaniac didn't take that well.

because he's an arrogant buffoon who doesn't give a flying fuck about any social issues and is passionate about nothing but himself.

so it makes perfect sense to go after goddard, because goddard told him to shut his piehole and sit his ass down during a previous event. shockingly, the egomaniac didn't take that well.
Maybe I was convinced that his persona is just an act.

Looks like he's really not that smart.

Not letting CM fight on the 219 card is not enough punishment. The UFC should pull him from 218 also, another card in which he isn't fighting on ....
Fucking UFC taking everyone for fools.

the fight wasnt even announced, and if they were serious about it, they'd have been hyping it up the past month like they did with 217

UFC 'Officials'

Unless Dana says it himself its likely bullshit

???? How do you think Conor won a title? It was because the champ at the time defended his belt. It actually is quite important.

lol

I never said it wasn't important. You basically just changed the subject. And my point still stands:

Yeah because title defenses are just like the only important thing in mma right lol?

Why was Marc Goddard dealing with/being next to the winner/Conor celebrating immediately after the fight rather than being next to the losing fighter laying on the ground KTFO?
Because a moron hopped the fence and tackled a fighter before he could even call the fight and before the other officials entered the cage. It was a natural reaction, his job is to protect both fighters.

Fighter safety is #1. Having a coked out retard jump into the cage isn't very safe.
You think picking a fight is the safer option? he should have called security.

Conor should be punished but Goddard was at fault as well.

You think picking a fight is the safer option? he should have called security.

Conor should be punished but Goddard was at fault as well.
If cocaine mcducker didn't jump into the cage, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

One man is doing his job of keeping things in order sanctioned by the sorting committee.
didnt have to read past this because its objectively wrong

thats the exact opposite of what he did in shoving conor and walking away

That's for sure as hell is a fcking lie!

Back