UFC is really trying hard to promote Covington

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DfnLc4SXkAAYwuz.jpg

Wow, so many likes. I think it's working. He will be a huge star.

Colby vs Tyron = MAGA Hard Working Blue collar White guy vs SJW Shredded/rippled/explosive/naturally athletic Black Guy...This is how they will subconsciously advertise it.

It's gonna be the #1 selling PPV in UFC history because it builds upon around ideology/race.

MayweatherMcGregorPoster.gif

They always do subtle race promos..by making the white guy be represented by white or snow....and the black guy be represented by darkness/desert.

Hes a good wrestler.

Woodley is going to sleep him.

Beyond that he's a giant poser fake ass personality. You can just tell when he talks its not natural. He's just a dude trying to be something he's not. It's as fake as fake gets. It's working for him though so cool for him.

That belt is dust when he fights Woodley...or Wonderboy...or Till.

they'll have paid the bot accounts to come into action

I like how much Colby likes his interim title lol he's wearing it everywhere.

He's having the time of his life.

Colby vs Tyron = MAGA Hard Working Blue collar White guy vs SJW Shredded/rippled/explosive/naturally athletic Black Guy...This is how they will subconsciously advertise it.

It's gonna be the #1 selling PPV in UFC history because it builds upon around ideology/race.

MayweatherMcGregorPoster.gif

They always do subtle race promos..by making the white guy be represented by white or snow....and the black guy be represented by darkness/desert.

That Stipe vs Nganou gpt me so pumped though best promo they have done in awhile.

I hate Colby and Woodley. Cant really get excited for that fight in the least. Particulary when Gsp showed he still has it and would Mollywhoop em both.

I find it comical they pushing cringington so hard, hes lame unoriginal & boring as fuck ... calling ppl nerds n virgins in this era , that was cool in the early 90s bro. step yo game up bitch

Well he himself is trying really hard to promote himself. Plus he's winning and just got a belt and the chance to become undisputed champ.

They recognize this are doing what they're supposed to: rolling with it. I don't see anything too over the top.. yet.

What doesn't make sense to me, and proves the UFC is retarded when it comes to promoting....is that they're pushing someone that pretty much does so much promotion for himself...

And then they have some motherfucking killers with stoic personalities receiving zero push from their dumbass promoters

Some backwards shit going on, my god

After Tyron ko Colby in the first round.. people gonna said that Colby was a can all this time.. Maia was old and RDA was a LW.

He looks ridiculous with those idiotic sunglasses.

The UFC desperately needs a heel that will sell ppv's, i think what will push Colby over the top is the meeting with Trump & him hopefully going on mainstream media outlets & pissing the masses off. If he goes on CNN/FOX & calls out football/basketball players & all the snowflake liberals in the United States currently it would be huge for him i feel, i hope he does it & pushes the envelope right over.

I’m a hardcore fan and I barely know who Colby is. I can’t imagine the casuals care about him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back