UFC is really trying hard to promote Covington

giphy.gif
The perfect representation of Covington/ McGregor cheerleaders

Holy crap now he's wearing that participation trophy everywhere like its a real belt?

Getting invited to the White House because of a participation trophy?

He must feel like the biggest star on the short bus right now!

All that for less than 150k ppv sales when he was co main lmao

“it’s not about ppv buys and you don’t see any of that money so what’s it to you “
(Conor hater logic)

Colby vs Tyron = MAGA Hard Working Blue collar White guy vs SJW Shredded/rippled/explosive/naturally athletic Black Guy...This is how they will subconsciously advertise it.

It's gonna be the #1 selling PPV in UFC history because it builds upon around ideology/race.

MayweatherMcGregorPoster.gif

They always do subtle race promos..by making the white guy be represented by white or snow....and the black guy be represented by darkness/desert.

Deserts are dark?

Colby is loud, but he has no charisma. He is actually bland, a terrible trash talker, and not even a particularly impressive fighter. Yes he is good, but nothing special either.

DfnLc4SXkAAYwuz.jpg

Wow, so many likes. I think it's working. He will be a huge star.

Its just basic analysis from the analysis department imo. As long as hes name generates numbers the UFC will invest in him. Its not like the UFC tries to push him from nothing. + he has a belt for christ sake :)

Colby vs Tyron = MAGA Hard Working Blue collar White guy vs SJW Shredded/rippled/explosive/naturally athletic Black Guy...This is how they will subconsciously advertise it.

It's gonna be the #1 selling PPV in UFC history because it builds upon around ideology/race.

MayweatherMcGregorPoster.gif

They always do subtle race promos..by making the white guy be represented by white or snow....and the black guy be represented by darkness/desert.

Yup, this is exactly what it is. I think a lot of us saw it coming mile away too.

I didn’t get Colby’s appeal until I realized his gimmick is the anti-Woodley and they can finally pay off the storyline.

Back