UFC is really trying hard to promote Covington

That Stipe vs Nganou gpt me so pumped though best promo they have done in awhile.

I hate Colby and Woodley. Cant really get excited for that fight in the least. Particulary when Gsp showed he still has it and would Mollywhoop em both.
Please put GSP in a cage with Woodley. The GSP that fought Bisping is getting slept.

That Stipe vs Nganou gpt me so pumped though best promo they have done in awhile.

I hate Colby and Woodley. Cant really get excited for that fight in the least. Particulary when Gsp showed he still has it and would Mollywhoop em both.
GSP isn’t fighting for a reason. It’s not because he can mollywhoop Tyron and Colby

why wouldnt they promote a fighter? it's kind of their job

All that for less than 150k ppv sales when he was co main lmao

How are they trying hard when youre doing the work for them TS

I was sleeping on Colby for the longest time but he’s definitely legit (skills wise I mean, his trash talk is gawd offal though).

I Wouldn’t be surprised if he grinds Tyrone down over 5 rounds. The constant pressure he’ll utilse, Tyrone won’t be accustomed to and he’ll begin to fade coming out of round 3.

However I do hope Tyrone just blasts him round one like he did Robbie. Just to shut him up for a while.

DfnLc4SXkAAYwuz.jpg

Wow, so many likes. I think it's working. He will be a huge star.

giphy.gif

If anyone is wondering:

MAGA: Make American Great Again
SJW: Socail Justice Warrior

Just had to look both of them up

Seeing what Colby did to RDA. Of course they will promote him. He's controversial and makes headlines and he proves that hes at least a contender if not a champ level fighter at 170.
Just needs to stop trying SO hard with the traah talk and let it come naturally or at least not be so frenetic.

HW
Hunt
Ngannou
Lewis
JDS
Tai

LHW
Volkan
DC
Manuwa

MW
Romero
Kelvin
Whittaker
Costa

WW
Woodley
Lawler

LW
Conor
Eddie

FW
Stephens
Emmett

BW
Moraes
Cody

FLW
<{cruzshake}>

Well, you and others are making threads about him on twitter that is getting sometimes 10+ pages, so it seems like it's working

What do you expect, play the game and you get rewarded.

Back