UFC is dying - but I actually have proof

fa9bd607619247bb7e8f605c061e467fa1cd916a.png

so.... 397 events per year? Is what will prove that UFC is alive?

These fkin people are losing their basic common sense.

Too much not making the champions defend their belts against the contenders. Dana is too busy trying to satisfy Conor isnt of giving us the fights we wanna see.
I think Dana knows what he's doing. By keeping Conor happy, it helps clear them out of the red line faster. They got a nice chunk from the mayweather circus.

This is you making 8 different posts stating that Yoel and Whitaker are bigger draws than Dan Henderson. ^^^^

This is you changing the argument to be about Luke Rockhold being a bigger draw than Dan Henderson, and adding salt memes.^^^^

sarcastic-clap-gif-9.gif
My closing argument is that Bisping vs Luke sold more Dan Henderson already and Bisping vs the elite 4 at the time would of outsold Bisping vs Dan 2. You could keep being deluded if you want. You and that idiot was screaming up and down how Dan Henderson vs Bisping 2 would've sold more than him vs the the elite4 which is nonsense btw. Which was proving to be wrong already lol. Anyone with a brain knows what i said was right. The whole point of what i was saying is that Bisping vs the top 4 will sell more than him vs Dan Henderson 2. Anyone with a shred of common sense would know this already lol.
wrng.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
i hoped that you compared the total of 2017 but seems that you compared the first 9 months of 2017 with 12 months of other years, you are just a tool

Well yeah, I help pieces of paper hold together - so I guess I fit that defination

Well yeah, I help pieces of paper hold together - so I guess I fit that defination

You are more than that
You have helped me replace a button a few times in an emergency

Conor should use that graph in his next UFC negotiations.

"You wont me to make doze fookin' blew loines go back oop or not?"

Less events

Feels more watered down

Hmmm

24 events a year would be nice.

1 stacked PPV and 1 normal event a month.

I think the regularity in champs/big names fighting outside of their contenders/weightclass might be an indirect result of having too many events. I mean, champs aren't always ready to fight the contenders (in a legit sense, not the current sense of choosy fights) and contenders aren't always readily available for events when you bloody have a dozen shows a month. Then add to that the idea that you need more money fights to help sell all these fucking events you (maybe) shouldn't be having anyway......

funny people were complaining about too many events and watered down cards.. Now that there are less cards it is doom and gloom. The UFC is not dying but I think WME is changing it. I also think that they are helping Bellator to grow.

Sad thing is BFC are not really growing much
The PPV was a huge money loss & the cards that did better ratings have cost them more due to out-bidding UFC guys.
Most that have moved on from UFC, moved on from MMA

Back