UFC FN 225 PBP/Discussion

50 Smith +320 1-1 Smith looked good towards the end of the rd.

I think 2-1 Spann.
They both have only themselves to blame if they don't get the decision/3rd. Super inactive.

anthony LEONHEART smith!! fuck yes recoup my lost on peter parker dont wanna hear no crybabies going on about a robbery here

Spann is just clueless. You have a guy hurt like that in rd 2, you gotta give a better effort to finish him than he did. Maybe Smith still survives but you can't half assed lay on him then let him up. Either try to finish on the mat, or let him up right away to finish standing.

I think 2-1 Spann.
They both have only themselves to blame if they don't get the decision/3rd. Super inactive.
I mean Smith can be forgiven for his tepid 3d round. Spann can absolutely not, he hardly had anything to fear from Smith and still did jackshit.

Holloway ML, DNGTD, and a really small sprinkle on Holloway by Sub lol.

I mean Smith can be forgiven for his tepid 3d round. Spann can absolutely not, he hardly had anything to fear from Smith and still did jackshit.
Yes and No.
He has known cardio issues, and was probably overly worried about gassing himself out trying to get the finish and then getting finished himself.
Regardless, I do agree that he should have pushed harder than he did. Who knows, maybe Smith did some major dmg to Spann's leg and he was keeping a poker face and trying to hide that while he kept pace/tried not to gas?

Hedge your Holloway parlays put like 50 on zombie or something
I don't know, this feels about as close to a lock as they come in MMA.
Don't get me wrong, Holloway will crack and fade one day, but after what he just did to Allen I REALLY doubt that KZ is the one to do it.
Is this KZs retirement fight? It feels like it should be.
I think the extra Hawaiian factor might make Max a bit more sadistic than usual as well.

I don't know, this feels about as close to a lock as they come in MMA.
Don't get me wrong, Holloway will crack and fade one day, but after what he just did to Allen I REALLY doubt that KZ is the one to do it.
Is this KZs retirement fight? It feels like it should be.
I think the extra Hawaiian factor might make Max a bit more sadistic than usual as well.

I didnt do the math to see how much he would win but looked close to a thousand if holloway wins unless he's a multi millionaire and a thousand dollars won't do shit for him then always hedge especially with a massive dog y the hell not

Back