UFC FN 225 PBP/Discussion

I think Giga got it, either 2-1 or possibly 3-0
Alex did pretty good, but his body language partly lost him the fight. When he landed sig strikes Giga didn't really react, but Alex did when he was hit.

Alright, just need Spann to win to close the parlay out now and end on a good note. Gotta go get a haircut so won't be around to see if Ryan spontaneously combusts again or not.

Yelling like that after a ho hum fight like that? Easy Giga...

Giga was the likable fighter according to the Singapore crowd. Not sure why, but maybe he got a favorable decision by the judges cuz it was a weird result.

Sounds like most of us are ahead on this event.

I just need Smith-Spann o1.5 for the capper. Good night either way.
Agreed, been a great morning so far.
Good luck on your bet! I have no idea who wins this next one, or how long it lasts.
I don't trust either of them haha.

Alright, just need Spann to win to close the parlay out now and end on a good note. Gotta go get a haircut so won't be around to see if Ryan spontaneously combusts again or not.
If you're betting on Spann, then you're betting on him to win in Round 1. He'll likely lose if it goes past R1, and has a good chance to lose in R1 as well.

If you're betting on Spann, then you're betting on him to win in Round 1. He'll likely lose if it goes past R1, and has a good chance to lose in R1 as well.

He's probably live the first half of rd 2 as well. After that though...yeah Spann fades badly.

Spann gives too many opportunities if it gets out a few minutes. You'd think Smith handpicked his opponent.

There was an arbitrage at BOL. o1.5 (+165) / u1.5 (-140). Hedged, but not fully before they closed the -140 line. Need o1.5.

Smith rd 1. The ultra slow pace means Spann is probably dangerous for another round with his cardio though.

Not liking how they're fighting in rd 1 in regards to the under

Smith 1-0
Smith looked to be breathing really heavy and looking kinda labored though.
Gonna throw a sprinkle on Spann and hope I'm right haha

3995309-lord-of-the-rings-harvey-weinstein-orc.jpg

Back