UFC FN 223 PBP/Discussion

I have it 2-0 Song. Rd 2 being even more definitive.
I'm adding a unit on DNGTD. Those body shots and leg kicks are doing dmg to Simon and he's starting to look a bit gassed. Either guy might go for broke/find a finish now I think.

LOL "Punch em in the dick!"

simon's corner is telling him he needs to wrestle more... really don't think that's going to work.

I think it's 3-0 Song.
Simon did a bit better that round. The body language/reaction to the strikes is also making it harder to score these close rounds for Simon.
IMO he needs to go for broke these next two.

4-0 Song with an exclamation at the end of the round lol.

Waters DEC cashes
Waters vs Quinlan GTD cashes
Song KO or DEC cashes
Song DEC loss
Padilla KO cashes
Borralho cashes
Vieira cashes
Best night in my life by far thanks to Waters DEC @10,0. That is, other than Belfort vs Holyfield which was a total outlier.
Big thanks to @BigSteve for the reads on Padilla vs Jourdain.

Calling out OMalley and Vera rematch. Nice callouts.

Alright, thanks to those last few fights I'm up for the evening. Hoping I can keep it going with the Oilers game next.
Have a good weekend, everyone!

Screenshot_20230430_101756.jpg
the last fight I cashed out after the fourth round,lost about 200 dollars profit,but still feel good!

Alright, thanks to those last few fights I'm up for the evening. Hoping I can keep it going with the Oilers game next.
Have a good weekend, everyone!

Oilers got steamed from -167 to -182 before puck drop. They should close them out tonight but I hedged on LA for the series @ +600 hoping to cash out if they win tonight; and Oilers 4-3 +240.

I think I'm gonna start betting Draisaitl to score every game and double up if he doesn't. Most likely next regular season. He's never juiced to score like Conor.

Last edited:
Man, Johnson vs. Durden is one of those fights that makes me rethink everything. That was like Nam Phan/Hettes level in being wrong with how I thought that fight would go. Fights like that are one of the reasons that I don't play my "confident" picks at even double the amount of regular picks.

Back