UFC FN 223 PBP/Discussion

Live wager: Borralho -159
I got 2units on him at -200.
Despite what the commentary says, he's winning the striking battle and I think the leg kicks + grappling pressure and body strikes are adding up.

Boom! Livebet at -200 and a prefight sprinkle on Caio by sub cash. (Thanks PR! haha)

So just judging the fact that Betway Boosts seldom hit, the +400 with Viera, Caio, and Simon leads me to believe Song wins. GL all!

So just judging the fact that Betway Boosts seldom hit, the +400 with Viera, Caio, and Simon leads me to believe Song wins. GL all!
I favor Song personally. I think his striking cracks more effectively than Simon's and his grappling + cardio + persistance is enough to keep him in the fight long enough to make those strikes count.
With that being said, I'm only going in for a few units. I'll be ready to cash out/livebet in case I'm wrong.

Live wager: Borralho -159
Screenshot_20230429-1815372.png

Thats all my bets done for the evening, up 3 units get to enjoy the main event now - taking Song

I got 2units on him at -200.
Despite what the commentary says, he's winning the striking battle and I think the leg kicks + grappling pressure and body strikes are adding up.
Yep! I was watching Lord Michal punch, punch, and punch with power, then waited until Round 1 ended so the books would think that he was going to take over in the fight. They don't know that Michal gives it everything he has in Round 1, then fades. Also, once Borralho was able to get the take down at the end of Round 1, that was a big sign Michal wasn't going to be able to stop the next take down.

1 of my no chance 5$ parlays which I didnt hit any today is likely to go 0-6

Erosa-154
Johnson-152
Egger-350
De lima-UN 1.5+120
Buday-UN 2.5+110
Simon/Song-OV 4.5-+110

LOL

i

1 of my no chance 5$ parlays which I didnt hit any today is likely to go 0-6

Erosa-154
Johnson-152
Egger-350
De lima-UN 1.5+120
Buday-UN 2.5+110
Simon/Song-OV 4.5-+110

LOL

i
This next one is a guaranteed stoppage then haha.

R1: Simon (Close round, but I think Simon was more active. Live bet says Song won R1.)

Back