UFC FN 223 PBP/Discussion

I'm just gonna wait until the 2nd before I bet.
I'm doing terrible so far haha.
In spite of that comment, I threw a sprinkle on Padilla the second I saw him land his first jab. It looked so much faster and accurate than Erosa.
I only did a sprinkle, but glad I did.

I'll take it but think it was a touch early.

Stopped it off the back of what had just happened..he looked still with it though, but you imagine it was the beginning of the end.

Good hands from that lad. Accurate and actually threw in combos - Quinlan, take note!

Hey, I never said I was playing him! Haha. Viera isn't exactly Mr. Reliable either. I haven't seen one person on the underdog Song either so I may roll with him.
I'm on Song myself. But again, I'm doing terrible this card lol.

Who is the better striker between these two? Any big cardio advantage?

seriously though rodolfo largely jabbed against stoltzfus, and won round 1 against curtis with his standup. I think he's going to try to play largely standup tonight.

If Brundage is smart he avoids the ground.

At the same time if I'm mostly a grappler there'd be a part of me tempted to engage in the grappling just to see how I stack up against such an impressive BJJ practitioner.

Snuck a unit on Vieria.
Getting dropped sucked, but he still might have won that round and his grappling seems a notch above.

Never in doubt jk

I know rodolfo was subbed before but why jump a guillotine on him hahahaha.

Live wager: Vieira -112
Screenshot_20230429-1745012.png

Funny that I went to play Vieira at -133 but then it went to -112 after R1 ended.

I like Caio on the next one, but I do not like the odds. Any tempting props for that one?

Little action on Borralho submission +123. This is a good match-up for him to get the submission, even though he's shown us that he's content with winning by a boring decision if need be.

I know rodolfo was subbed before but why jump a guillotine on him hahahaha.
The only way it makes any sense is if he knew he was to gassed to be competive the rest of the fight.

I wonder how much they discuss gameplans when fighters pulls shit like this, I can understand that people get a bit caught up in the moment sometimes but this came from a somewhat stale position against the fence. There was no hurry to make a flash decision.

Caio looks like a Brazilian Cro Magnon, he shouldn't be going to be decisions just based on that. Should be club and sub.

Dog or nothing for me. (Nothing). Caio losing will destroy loads of parlays.

Back