UFC FN 212 PBP/Discussion

Not sure if I've ever seen a fight where a guy got dropped from a head shot, a body shot and a leg kick.

Can't fully remember but feel like that happened at least 300 times in Barboza vs. Hooker

I love how Cub knew he was outmatched but he kept going forward to give himself the best chance at the win. A lot of these young guys hit that spot in a fight and they try to lose a decision. I think he'll be a good coach if he keeps on that path.

I got hedge bets and I should be covered no matter the outcome.
Grasso by stoppage would be best for me though.

I just looked at the DFS scores and it's amazing to me that Dusko outscored Menifield. They need to do something about their scoring to subtract damage or something.

I THINK Grasso is up 4-0. With that being said, a lot of the rounds were close, and all it takes is one silly judge to make things wild.
If you haven't bet yet, a sprinkle on Araujo might be worth it. Otherwise, pass.

More and more in the UFC that counter-striking style is winning big fights. I'm not sure if I'll ever start to like it but it seems to be working.

Didn't like Grasso coasting in the 5th.

Boring fight. I guess they will give it to Grasso. She is more defensively responsible and a better boxer but that was not a good performance.

Yeah, that was pretty boring.

Up a few units for the night. Nothing big, but better than losing haha.
Henry was my biggest mistake, and Brito by Sub was my biggest win.

Hope you all have a great weekend! and I'll be sure to see you all next week for the BIG one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back