Misha Cirkunov vs. Alonzo Menifield

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Brandon Davis vs. Leomana Martinez
Nick Maximov vs. Jacob Malkoun
Joanderson Brito vs. Lucas Alexander
Sam Hughes vs. Piera Rodriguez
Tatsuro Taira vs. C.J. Vergara
Mike Jackson vs. Pete Rodriguez

I like Victor Henry submission +1000. Henry thinks he'll get a TKO, but I think he can also club-n-sub or get a regular submission via choke.

Pete Rodriguez is a few parlays to start. Hopefully he doesn't get Dq'd. I don't think he's good at all but Mike Jackson is bad especially on the ground.
Tatsuro Taira + Pete Rodriguez also.

It's crazy looking at the face off with Cub vs. Martinez and Cub still looks like the smaller guy.

It's crazy looking at the face off with Cub vs. Martinez and Cub still looks like the smaller guy.

Cub is clearly the bigger guy. Martinez is a little shorter than Cub with his fluffy hair, and if you get rid of the fluffy afro hairstyle that Martinez always has (2 inch hairstyle), he'll even shorter than Cub. Cub will also look thicker when they step into the cage.

That's what happens when you let someone who's not a fighter, not even on the regional scene, into the octagon against an actual fighter.

Jackson was avoiding most of the punches, then he got pushed against the cage and ate a knee to the face.

Jackson can't do shit when he has his back against the cage.

Jackson just isnt even a real pro fighter. The guy was supposed to make Gall, Punk and Barry look good but failed at his planned job two times.

Jackson was avoiding most of the punches, then he got pushed against the cage and ate a knee to the face.

Jackson can't do shit when he has his back against the cage.

He also was dropped by the first somewhat solid punch that landed. And it was a body shot. He's just not an actual MMA fighter. Maybe he could beat some regional scrubs but even that's no lock.

He also was dropped by the first somewhat solid punch that landed. And it was a body shot. He's just not an actual MMA fighter. Maybe he could beat some regional scrubs but even that's no lock.

Maybe another old pro wrestler? Or Hasbulla!?!:eek:

Dana white just brought this guy back to get wrecked , his contract was ending and Dana wanted to see him go out getting demolished for that Cm punk performance.

Yes would've happened in Jackson's last fight but I think Dean Barry rigged that fight for the mob (by getting DQ'd on purpose) they could cash big +600 Mike Jackson betslips. :eek:

Back