UFC FN 212 PBP/Discussion

holy crap i can't believe swanson survived that round.... 2x.

Cub is toast. I knew I would win or lose a lot of money tonight and it's going to be the latter.

He has a blackbelt? That was not blackbelt grappling right there.
Maybe i'll get flack, but i always considered top control to be a wrestling thing more than bjj. i mean technically bjj was designed for the smaller man to fight off his back no?

Wish Herb would've stopped that dammit lol.

Maybe i'll get flack, but i always considered top control to be a wrestling thing more than bjj. i mean technically bjj was designed for the smaller man to fight off his back no?

Nah think that's a misconception. Old school BJJ was trip takedown to guard pass to choke,

Getting swept from North/South is very bad technique. Wrestlers are better at it because it's more of an explosive move but it's still very basic. 1st year white belt you learn the North/South, then you learn the sweep, then you learn how to stop the sweep.

jesus christ swanson did not come here to collect a paycheque. dude is fighting as if his life depends on it.

Getting swept from North/South is very bad technique. Wrestlers are better at it because it's more of an explosive move but it's still very basic. 1st year white belt you learn the North/South, then you learn the sweep, then you learn how to stop the sweep.
Dude. Andre Galvao got reversed multiple times when he was on top in MMA. MMA is just different.

Not sure if I've ever seen a fight where a guy got dropped from a head shot, a body shot and a leg kick.

Couldn’t resist Swanson at +205 and ended up switching sides

had jmart ko and I think I had rd 3 not 2

I lost my bet on Swanson, but still came up a little bit ahead with a DNGTD prop.
Martinez has some ridiculous power in his strikes. I'll remember that for next time.

cashed taira, dusko, alonzo, and Jonathan 400+

bet online so i cant copy paste the ticket.

Dude. Andre Galvao got reversed multiple times when he was on top in MMA. MMA is just different.
Getting reversed from North South is basic. There's no striking involved, it's not different because it's MMA instead of BJJ, it's just a very basic position that every white belt deals with for hours and hours before they move to blue. Fact is that MMA gyms hand out blackbelts to people who are blackbelts in MMA, but not BJJ. It shows when that kind of exchange happens.

i need grasso left. Not feeling super confident.

Henry killed several gd parlays, -650, 450+

Amount:$250.00
Pending
To win:$1,094.04
Type Parlay
Description:
Martial Arts - MMA - Viviane Araujo vs Alexa Grasso - Parlay | 24802 Alexa Grasso -183 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - C.J. Vergara vs Tatsuro Taira - Parlay | 24842 Tatsuro Taira -225 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Won
Martial Arts - MMA - Cub Swanson vs Jonathan Martinez - Parlay | 24814 Jonathan Martinez -176 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Won
Martial Arts - MMA - Jordan Wright vs Dusko Todorovic - Parlay | 24838 Dusko Todorovic -187 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Won

------------

Amount:$150.00
Pending
To win:$1,059.64
Type Parlay Description:
Martial Arts - MMA - Viviane Araujo vs Alexa Grasso - Parlay | 24802 Alexa Grasso -183 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Cub Swanson vs Jonathan Martinez - Parlay | 24814 Jonathan Martinez -176 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Won
Martial Arts - MMA - Misha Cirkunov vs Alonzo Menifield - Parlay | 24822 Alonzo Menifield -200 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Won
Martial Arts - MMA - Jordan Wright vs Dusko Todorovic - Parlay | 24838 Dusko Todorovic -187 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Won
Martial Arts - MMA - C.J. Vergara vs Tatsuro Taira - Parlay | 24842 Tatsuro Taira -225 For Game | 10/15/2022 | 10:00:00 PM (EST) | Won

Back