Nassourdine Imavov vs. Joaquin Buckley

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

John Makdessi vs. Nasrat Haqparast
Abus Magomedov vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
Fares Ziam vs. Michal Figlak
Benoit Saint-Denis vs. Gabriel Miranda
Khalid Taha vs. Cristian Quinonez
Stephanie Egger vs. Ailin Perez

Bol has been hiding gane sub prop all week.
Now they offer a booster on the ko line

@Captain Chesapeake if you go to the American odds section on BAS and look at the money line area for UFC, BAS is starting to add ITD and decision props that you can parlay. There's are two separate prop sections in the American Odds area, but you can't parlay those. I guess BAS will start releasing props on fight day in the American Odds area that you can parlay, which is cool.

I got Perez on draftkings, a win with her puts me in a high chance to win the #1 spot. Probably a mistake but i like her top pressure.

@Captain Chesapeake if you go to the American odds section on BAS and look at the money line area for UFC, BAS is starting to add ITD and decision props that you can parlay. There's are two separate prop sections in the American Odds area, but you can't parlay those. I guess BAS will start releasing props on fight day in the American Odds area that you can parlay, which is cool.

Stop feeding the trolls come on man your a veteran here u should know this by now

Parlaying props is all I needed to hear! IN

Good morning everyone. Let's hope this is a good one.

If she spends the whole fight looking for the arm-bar without throwing any elbows and this goes over I'm going to watch college football.

Stephanie Egger's face looks like Darren Elkins' face. (not joking)

Perez looks well conditioned at least.

Should have bet the over on head and arm throws.

Is Eggers starting to gas?

And there’s the mistake that all these low tier women make to give away rounds

Back