UFC FN 233 PBP/Discussion

This is my big play, Lionheart getting 112.5 on Stat Hero. It's a narrow path for Khalil to cover this spread, it's mispriced imo. He CAN if he gets a first round stoppage but win or lose this was the play to make.

Rountree 1-0.
Smith had his moments and clearly has a size and power diff, but the speed and snap of Rountree proved to be better.

Without the rd 1 finish, I feel very good about my chances. Not sure how Rountree could cover at this point.

2-0 Rountree.
Speed of his counters in particular are so nice.
I don't see him gassing, so outside of a crazy finish he should have this wrapped up. Odds are garbo though, so no bet from me.

LOL, great finish and pose by Rountree.

Easy cash on Lionheart on Stat Hero. Nice.

Song should win this next one, but he is lead leg heavy, and Chris loves to chew up fighters that have that stance.
My perfect streak is going to come to an end here. I have bets on Song ML, and Song by Stoppage as well as Chris ML as a hedge.

BTW Chris to win by Kick is +2200 for those that feel it ends that way.

Threw in a last minute 3 leg PP lineup to tail @PuertoRican (on 2 of the 3 plays anyway) of Nasrat under 75.5 sig strikes+Rountree over 30.5 sig strikes+ Song under 85.5 sig strikes. I also have Song in my only DK late slate lineup and him getting an early finish will help me cash in that. So would like Song to make quick work here!

Already locked in profit tonight mainly on my Lionheart Stat Hero play. Would like some more...

Threw in a last minute 3 leg PP lineup to tail @PuertoRican (on 2 of the 3 plays anyway) of Nasrat under 75.5 sig strikes+Rountree over 30.5 sig strikes+ Song under 85.5 sig strikes. I also have Song in my only DK late slate lineup and him getting an early finish will help me cash in that. So would like Song to make quick work here!

Already locked in profit tonight mainly on my Lionheart Stat Hero play. Would like some more...
Good luck!

I'm also in the profit territory no matter what happens with this fight, but it has the potential to be a VERY nice night for me if things get violent/end in the distance.

Oof, close round. Probably give the edge to Song. Funnily enough, he landed the more damaging leg kicks lol.
EDIT: both looked timid/missed a lot. Hopefully more action coming up.

Song the one landing hard leg kicks. Not as aggressive as I thought he'd be, but maybe just needed a round to get distance and timing...

Chris had some good success early, but likely 2-0 Song.

Another close round. Both guys are struggling to make heavy contact with anything.
That was more of a coinflip round, you could make a case for either.
2-1 or 3-0 Song.

Song will win this fight, but Gutierrez has exposed some holes that future opponents will take advantage of.

Song's got this round wrapped up as well.
Chris never got the dmg necessary to get a stoppage in the fifth either IMO.
So even at -2000 I'm putting additional bets on Song.

3-1 or 4-0 Song.
Chris more focused on complaining than finding a finish.
Still hoping for a finish by Song now.

Great 5th round for Song. Possible 10-8 to cap off the win.

Lol hopefully Gutierrez never gets another shot at a main event. Easily one of the most boring low IQ fighters.

It's nice to see that Song's English language speaking skills have improved. He'll be a big star if they promote him right. It's too bad that the China card was moved to USA.

Back