UFC FN 233 PBP/Discussion

Muniz did the same strategy against Uriah Hall to win the fight against Park, but almost lost it.

If Muniz just put a body lock on Park every time he had his back, it would've been an easy 30-27...

LOL, I/we got lucky on that one.
I feel dirty but happy at the same time haha.

PP play cashes, even had Park gotten the decision he wouldn't have been close to covering so in the end it DID end up being a good play haha.

Remember this performance when Muniz fights again. He isn't back, he still does the same stuff and has cardio issues even when winning, he just faced a guy who is undersized for the division (we knew about the size deficit for Park going into this fight, as he's usually the smaller fighter in the cage).

Remember this performance when Muniz fights again. He isn't back, he still does the same stuff and has cardio issues even when winning, he just faced a guy who is undersized for the division (we knew about the size deficit for Park going into this fight, as he's usually the smaller fighter in the cage).
Big time. Huge red flags on him and definite fade material going forward.

I had a bet on this next one from earlier in the week. Had Elliot ML (-138).
Hopefully something nice opens up on the livebetting as well.

HIs cardio looked a LITTLE better but it's still below average and I'm guessing he's just a dude that has hit his cardio ceiling. He may have busted his ass in camp and was in shape but his body has lower efficiency in oxygenating his blood.

Grappling mismatch.

Can't trust Tim. The divorce was nasty
He's been mauling guys since then though, Mokaev aside.

And also paid a Bare Knuckle dude to rearrange Croom's face. Timmy has been thriving since then.

Well, I'm rocking a perfect night so far.
Hopefully Nasrat can keep it going.

Mullarkey's head was a speed bag there.

That was Haqparast's first KO/TKO finish in the past 4+ years, and it was against a chinny opponent. His previous KO/TKO win was against another chinny opponent in Joaquim Silva.

Haqparast only has two finishes since he joined the UFC six years ago.

Getting ready to livebet the next one.
I think either Khalil chops down Smith, or Smith closes the range and dominates the grappling.
Either way, I'm hoping I have enough time for a livebet.

Back