UFC FN 205 Lemos vs. Andrade PBP/Discussion

I'm watching Lemos vs. Andrade on ESPN+ on my computer, and Sanchez vs. Medeiros on Showtime on my TV.

Sanchez vs. Medeiros is good thus far, and there's live betting for the entire main card of Bellator.

unreal wanted to live bet andrade and had her 3-5 props, didn't think lemos was this fraudlent to die this way

Dammit, that Romanov cancellation cost me these overs....

4/23/2022 6:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 10253 Fights to end in submission over 2½* +140 vs Fights to end in submission under 2½ =
All 12 fights must occur for action Risking $25.00 To Win $35.00
4/23/2022 6:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 10255 Fights to end in submission over 3½* +430 vs Fights to end in submission under 3½ =
All 12 fights must occur for action Risking $25.00 To Win $107.50

I'll live bet after we pass the 1.5 minute mark. Here's what I have so far:

Jessica Andrade R4 +1600 $10 for $160
Jessica Andrade R5 +2500 $5 for $125
Or not... Too easy for Andrade.

Bellator time. Switching threads.

damn. andrade just made it look easy.

dammit hally berry got choked.

Does anyone know if Mike Jackson was awarded a 1st round win on DraftKings and what his salary was?

Capture.JPG

I guess I asked too soon without reading. What was Jackson's salary?

Its unwinnable really, the people who win the most are using line optimizers and they probably do this on every sport and dump thousands of dollars.

yeh dana told him you're not escaping this ass whopping if u want to keep this new contract. But yeah todays fantasty contests all lineups with romanov died brutal
To think and believe that Mike Jackson was the optimal underdog. To a very bad fight. I assume that match up with Jackson, Dean Barry was Dana's idea, Barry pulled two illegal moves.

I do think that was Barry's last appearance in UFC/MMA.

View attachment 919517

Its unwinnable really, the people who win the most are using line optimizers and they probably do this on every sport and dump thousands of dollars.
So they used optimizers? on my last five, seven wins with DK on MMA/UFC i didn't bother using them at all. Those things cost very expensive for me so i do spent time on my research.

I had noicted a number of people are heavily relying on multiple lineups like 100s.

My first GPP win ever on MMA, Dk was just by a single lineup out of my 30 Lineups a very lucky one.
Back than when i didn't even know what optimizers were.

I hand craft my lineups.

The funny thing is people believing optimizers actually work in fantasy MMA. Styles make fights and no optimizer will give you an optimal underdog to play across the board at the same rate that an optimizer will for other fantasy sports where numbers/averages matter more. The chances that a Mike Jackson wins in a situation like tonight are purely luck based, nothing more.

So they used optimizers? on my last five, seven wins with DK on MMA/UFC i didn't bother using them at all. Those things cost very expensive for me so i do spent time on my research.

I had noicted a number of people are heavily relying on multiple lineups like 100s.

My first GPP win ever on MMA, Dk was just by a single lineup out of my 30 Lineups a very lucky one.
Back than when i didn't even know what optimizers were.

I hand craft my lineups.
ive won those too but the big 100k ones are often won by these types. they play it often by the cheapest salary piled up with the biggest or the stats implied from those websites that predict damage and wins. i dont think as much thought goes into it.

Back