UFC FN 194 PBP/Discussion

elliott is a punching bag holding out hope for ml + itd to hit

Live bet has Elliott money line at +199 after Round 2 ended.

Weird line.

Elliott slowing and Nicolau finding him with hands. Those desperation takedowns could get him guillotine'd.

EDIT: Was 1-1 and now Nicolau plays smart. Think he could have gone for that duck under in 2 as well.

You think Nicolau clearly won R2? I don't.

If Nicolau wins, I still profit, but only a few bucks. I think it's close.
i did, regret not adding more than 1u on the line tbh. now he's winning 3rd round freely too.

Elliot riding out bottom game for 2+ minutes may bite him. Though, realistically, nothing should be rewarded for that time.

krause screwed elliott telling him he's up 2-0, he just laid on his back without urgency to get up.

Elliot was like a snake charmer in the first round but Nicolau eventually it out. Fun fight.

Elliot riding out bottom game for 2+ minutes may bite him. Though, realistically, nothing should be rewarded for that time.

I think he was trying to stall for a ref stand up. And to be fair the ref warned them within 20 seconds of the stalling. But it's so rare for refs to actually award a stand up for inactivity these days, you're better off trying to work your way up yourself.

just had an impulsive half-a-unit bet on the under. Lets go

Physique wise, this is the best Randy Brown has ever looked. Let's see how the fight goes.

What a chin! This card has had some awesome fights so far.

Back