• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC FN 194 PBP/Discussion

don't understand jumping from gym to gym lunatic girl and she looks better than ever lol

If she keeps her head on straight she could be champ.

Wow. Did not expect that finish late, but those liver kicks and punches really took the gas from Mazo.

yah didn't pick a side for main event, fdgtd there. brown much better but agreed gooden could luck out a nuke, we'll see.
eating my words. mazo is a can.

I dont trust any of my wmma picks, need to stop betting on women.

Never bet against a Kazakh thug.

Was looking for a fade on Maria, but laying juice on Sabina mazo is just never a good idea. The chick who was losing to Justine kish and needed a Hail Mary to win against her, then lost against Alexis Davis unanimously.

AGAPOVA HYPE TRAIN

The speed that she had that choke locked in plus the body triangle was impressive as hell

Her crackhead behavior made her motivated, who woulda thought?

Mazo's conditioning/athleticism was the biggest factor in the fight. She was using good technique, but would throw a kick, and it was CM Punk level speed. It was like watching slow motion.

Live bet: I hedged out of my Gutierrez/Nicolau parlay with Elliott decision.

Back