UFC fighter injured, girlfriend in coma after being struck by a car

If you care to re-read what I wrote, I mentioned they advised fighters not to ride bikes.
I mentioned that I remembered them adding something into their contracts, and you went straight saying it was a lie just because they give out Harleys.

And I was right. They did amend fighter's contracts, and LATER Dana came back with the weekend excuse (thus saying to those fighters that the amendment in their contacts were all but a joke)..

And yes, as stupid as it sounds, it is not unheard of that that they could receive Harleys as a present but be frowned upon riding it. In certain sports, they enforce such things.
MMA, as I noted, is different, but mainly due to greed.
You said it like it was in their contract that they couldn't ride at all in your first post about it.That is the only reason I said that about giving a Harley to TUF winners.You said (but not to change the subject, but weren't UFC fighters advised NOT to ride on Bikes? (I remember Mir's accident and then Aldo's.... I THINK I RECALL SOMETHING ABOUT UFC NOT ALLOWING FIGHTERS TO RIDE ON BIKE FOR THAT REASON)... .Oh well no big deal and nothing to argue about.Anyways I do get what your saying about the contract and being advised not to do anything dangerous.

Last edited:
You said it like it was in their contract that they couldn't ride at all in your first post about it.That is the only reason I said that about giving a Harley to TUF winners.You said (but not to change the subject, but weren't UFC fighters advised NOT to ride on Bikes? (I remember Mir's accident and then Aldo's.... I THINK I RECALL SOMETHING ABOUT UFC NOT ALLOWING FIGHTERS TO RIDE ON BIKE FOR THAT REASON)... .Oh well no big deal and nothing to argue about.Anyways I do get what your saying about the contract and being advised not to do anything dangerous.

You did notice you just ignored the word ADVISED in what you quoted?
I marked it for you. ;)

God bless the couple. Tried to do the right thing and leave, but that's not enough, sometimes. I would be out for their scalps, if I were in his shoes. I hope the piles of pig shit that did this see justice. God bless that woman...

Yup. Hope those cowards go to jail for a long long time. Jail sucks but brazilian jail sucks more than others so that would make it much more better. Bitches.

You did notice you just ignored the word ADVISED in what you quoted?
I marked it for you. ;)
No I seen that but you are ignoring that you said (I THINK I RECALL SOMETHING ABOUT UFC NOT ALLOWING FIGHTERS TO RIDE ON BIKE FOR THAT REASON) right after.lol.Its not a big deal and I think we understand each other anyways.Have a good day.

Jesus Christ that’s horrible. And all after they tried to leave, despite being the victims. I wish her a speedy recover and a speedy death to the perps.

Just completely senseless... I hope they find the scumbags responsible and that the girlfriend recovers.

Tragic news.

Hope she makes a full recovery and justice is served.

Here's an update, and an upsetting one to say the least.

The recent news about newly signed UFC flyweight Raulian Paiva and his girlfriend, Tielly Alves, being hit by a car in Brazil just took a darker turn.

Per a report by Brazilian news website Ag Fight, the hospital where Tielly was in a coma following the accident officially declared the 25-year-old to be brain dead.

In an interview for Ag Fight, Paiva explained how the entire situation escalated from an argument in a night club to the couple being chased on the streets in the middle of the night.

“Thank God we have support of all our friends,” Paiva said. “There was this fat guy at the club, he was the one who started it all, he was messing with my girlfriend. I grabbed her by the waist and walked away, I wanted to avoid an altercation. A few minutes later, that guy and his friends got even drunker and they threw a beer can at me from the other side of the street. It didn’t hit me, but it almost did. That was when I told my girlfriend and my friends that it was time for us to leave.

“When I put on my helmet and was about to sit on my bike, they cut me off,” he continued. “The guy who messed with my girlfriend and his friends blocked my motorcycle. They had empty beer bottles which they broke and tried to stab me with. I said I was going to call the cops and they backed off, I took that opportunity to leave. I was at ease then, I didn’t notice anyone following me. When I stopped at a red light, all I could see was the headlights’ reflection in my rear view mirror, that’s I realized a car coming to hit us, but there was no time to react. I tried to move the bike to make the car hit me and not Tielly, you know? But there was no time, they hit us with full force.”

Although Paiva only suffered slight injuries, Tielly was put in a coma immediately after the accident, last Sunday, but didn’t resist the trauma. Raulian’s coach, Ronildo Nobre, told MMA Fighting that the men responsible for the incident have been arrested.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...ed-brain-dead-after-being-hit-by-car-mma-news

Back