UFC fighter injured, girlfriend in coma after being struck by a car

Seemed like you paid 100 to get in a club in Canada. 100 Hee alz in Brazil? Yeah Brazilian chicks are real fine. Claudia Gadelha's sisters are smokin hot.

American girls will let you sample the merchandise but they never put out like they're supposed to.
200 reais which was 100 Canadian. I guess like 75 American

Royale Club in Sao Paulo
Would go again

However Rio and Fortaleza were my favourite cities

Guy is legit. Gets hit by a car while on a motorcycle. Stays injury free while the car starts a on fire and ends up looking demolished.

It’s almost super hero sounding.

They shouldn’t have messed with his girl me thinks.
Lol yah what the hell!?

Times like this where I wish MMA fighters were really getting paid like real pro athletes.

As a motorcycle rider, I would want to kill those scumbags. It doesn't help that a stupid bitch almost hit me earlier today when she got out of a parking lot without stopping nor looking.

I hope she's alright, that's fucked up.

Fuck. That's brutal. I hope she recovers well. I don't know what I would do or think. Good thing I'm in moms basement safe and sound to make my hate spew conor threads.

Dont ride motocycles. More importantly, dont let your loved ones ride on one with you.

I hope the assailants get raped in Brazilian prison.

Never heard of the guy, but i hope his lady will recover.

I'm not sure how the law works in Brazil, but in the USA the vehicle can be used as a deadly weapon.
I believe the correct charge is attempted vehicular manslaughter, but regardless those guys are a piece of shit.
I've never understood this... Why would you go after a girl that you know has a boyfriend, and the guy is right there next to her!
What the fuck are you expecting? She's going to see how fucking strong and macho you are and she'll leave him on the spot and go with you?
That guy better fucking press charges and sue the living death out of them.

Yeah!! That's why they should have taken a short cut on foot, through Favela..........
Dude i didnt say that nor that its their fault, i just stated a fact traffic is dangerous because of lunatics and people who cant drive, thats the reason its one of the biggest killers in human history.

Back