UFC fighter injured, girlfriend in coma after being struck by a car

After Alves beat Hughes (missed weight by nearly 10 lbs before it was cool to miss weight) it was ALL downhill after that

I'm not sure how the law works in Brazil, but in the USA the vehicle can be used as a deadly weapon.
I believe the correct charge is attempted vehicular manslaughter, but regardless those guys are a piece of shit.
I've never understood this... Why would you go after a girl that you know has a boyfriend, and the guy is right there next to her!
What the fuck are you expecting? She's going to see how fucking strong and macho you are and she'll leave him on the spot and go with you?
That guy better fucking press charges and sue the living death out of them.

You say that but I used to have a friend, we was walking to go to a bar and across the road was a guy walking hand in hand with a girl. The now ex-friend said to me out of know where, "don't you hate it when you see an ugly guy with a hot girl, it makes me want to smash his face in". I looked at him and replied, no not really and what the fuck are you thinking, that girl is going to run off with you because you smashed her partner's face in?!?!?! The point is he actually never considered the outcome, you will find there are more people like that than you think, it's probably the majority.

Why not just post the name in the title? Is this buzzfeed now?

You say that but I used to have a friend, we was walking to go to a bar and across the road was a guy walking hand in hand with a girl. The now ex-friend said to me out of know where, "don't you hate it when you see an ugly guy with a hot girl, it makes me want to smash his face in". I looked at him and replied, no not really and what the fuck are you thinking, that girl is going to run off with you because you smashed her partner's face in?!?!?! The point is he actually never considered the outcome, you will find there are more people like that than you think, it's probably the majority.

Yeah, I get your point. The thought of whooping some guy just because he's dating a girl that he doesn't deserve has crossed my mind. But I would never get involved. If I really like her I'll just let her come to her senses, realize she's settling for a douchebag and once she dumps him, I'm sliding in there like:

giphy.gif

I'd also never pick a fight with a guy infront of his girl. To be honest the average person is unathletic, untrained and either fat or skinny. I've been training all my life. The guy would catch the asswhooping but I would never do it infront of his girl. If there's beef we can settle it one on one, I don't need to make someone look like a bitch infront of his gf just to look tough.

Yeah, I get your point. The thought of whooping some guy just because he's dating a girl that he doesn't deserve has crossed my mind. But I would never get involved. If I really like her I'll just let her come to her senses, realize she's settling for a douchebag and once she dumps him, I'm sliding in there like:

giphy.gif

I'd also never pick a fight with a guy infront of his girl. To be honest the average person is unathletic, untrained and either fat or skinny. I've been training all my life. The guy would catch the asswhooping but I would never do it infront of his girl. If there's beef we can settle it one on one, I don't need to make someone look like a bitch infront of his gf just to look tough.
You don't jump a man in front of his woman or his daughter. Never.

Kid ?Lmfao.Nowhere in there Dana said it's in the contract that they couldn't ride at all like you said from the start..I was just saying that they give a Harley to TUF winners for a long time now.I was not wrong about that and I was meaning if they had that in the contract then they wouldn't be giving a Harley to the TUF winners and say here you won a harley but your not allowed to ride it.lol.You said it like they wasn't allowed to ride 1 at all and then you looked it up and changed it to the weekend and try to make it like I was wrong and you was right .Lmfao.I do remember the prohibiting dangerous or potentially physically harmful activities and Cowboy saying that though.

If you care to re-read what I wrote, I mentioned they advised fighters not to ride bikes.
I mentioned that I remembered them adding something into their contracts, and you went straight saying it was a lie just because they give out Harleys.

And I was right. They did amend fighter's contracts, and LATER Dana came back with the weekend excuse (thus saying to those fighters that the amendment in their contacts were all but a joke)..

And yes, as stupid as it sounds, it is not unheard of that that they could receive Harleys as a present but be frowned upon riding it. In certain sports, they enforce such things.
MMA, as I noted, is different, but mainly due to greed.

Another idiot remark.

This has nothing to do with the case.

There are cars and shitty people literally in every country in the world

Its not like Brazil is riddled with hit and runs.
Lol you brought up crime in America, Brazil is far worse

Why not just post the name in the title? Is this buzzfeed now?

Because he's never actually fought in the UFC so no one knows his name.

I'm pretty sure this is the easiest time in history to be a woman....

Don't want to get into it, but easiest doesn't mean easy. And the 70's and 80's were probably easier. Now there's a backlash against women. Dude in Toronto went on a shooting spree, because women didn't like his sexist attitude and wouldn't sleep with him. It's a whole movement.

At approximately 4 a.m., Paiva and his girlfriend decided to leave the place after two men started to harass her.

So yeah, she wouldn't sleep with them, or didn't like being harassed by them (but left instead of getting in an altercation with them) so they followed her home and ran her over... fucked up.

Lol you brought up crime in America, Brazil is far worse
Your reply makes no sense. Maybe you are too dumb to understand my point, which wouldnt surprise me.
Im not going to waste my time explaining why every comment you made in this thread is completely retarded. You are a lost cause.

Just admit(to yourself) you made a piece of shit comment and try improving as a person. You really need it.

Your reply makes no sense. Maybe you are too dumb to understand my point, which wouldnt surprise me.
Im not going to waste my time explaining why every comment you made in this thread is completely retarded. You are a lost cause.

Just admit(to yourself) you made a piece of shit comment and try improving as a person. You really need it.
Brazil is filled with violent crime, sucks to be you!

Bad news.

According to the hospital, his girlfriend suffered brain death in this severe car accident. They were able to keep her body alive on life support, but she's not gonna survive for much longer. Sadly stuff.

https://g1.globo.com/ap/amapa/notic...erebral-apos-atropelamento-diz-hospital.ghtml
That' s fucking tragic. They should keep those 2 ejrks as fuckbois for some syphilis- ridden crime bosses in Brasilian prison for a couple of years and then execute the fuckers.

These scum will show up at some sanctuary city and destroy america next.
I so dissappointed with brazil, ofcourse most folks are good and all but there is so much barberism down there.
Sending posstive vibes to the mma guy and his gf @@@

Back