Card

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
112.jpg

Opening / Current
2441_o.png
2441.png

Im fading Evloev only cause he went to split decision against against Nik Lentz , he is a decision machine and i refuse to rely on judges to make bread.

v vs r.JPG

Passing a lot more now .

Update* faded Jeff Molina , for his contender series performance against a 6-4 fighter.

Last edited:
Molina -160
Damon -350

Parlaying these 2 at +110

Playing Alex da Silva +170 against Solecki.

Munoz +140 against Gravely is tempting. Gonna have to tape more of that one first. People have been playing Stolze against Benoit. Line moved a decent amount. On first thought I would have went for Benoit and the line is at -150 now might not get better.

Molina -160
Damon -350

Parlaying these 2 at +110

Playing Alex da Silva +170 against Solecki.

Munoz +140 against Gravely is tempting. Gonna have to tape more of that one first. People have been playing Stolze against Benoit. Line moved a decent amount. On first thought I would have went for Benoit and the line is at -150 now might not get better.
damon fight got cancelled minner pulled out for good reason

I've been wrongly riding Ode for a while, and fading Adashev with no success lately, BUT GODDAMNIT, I'M STICKING TO MY GUNS!

Blanchfield should cruise but bleh those odds on WMMA...

Would be confident in Trizano, Rinat, Jackson, maybe Solecki.

Gravely could get subbed for sure...

And Movsar went to a split decision with Lentz and nearly KOD by Dawodu after he gassed bad in 2 rounds.
You do have a couple of points there.

Playing Menifield. Mozharov is a bit of a meme KO or bust wild regional guy. There's a chance he catches Menifield with something but I doubt it.

He's also had a suspiciously round about a USADA suspension time break since he signed initially.

Alex De Silva has gone from +200 to +150 already, and I think there is still value there, fight should be much closer to a pick'em

Alex De Silva has gone from +200 to +150 already, and I think there is still value there, fight should be much closer to a pick'em
I’ll be looking to live bet solecki after the first round and play rd 2,3 sub

def was value at +205. Probably still a bit a value now, but Silva slows down tremendously between rds1 and 2. This will be a high paced scramble/grapplefest and solecki is just better with better cardio

anyone know why he was out? He looked to be on the sauce vs riddell. He looked ridiculously larger at the same weight class than when he fought yakolev

People referencing the split decision of Lentz/Evloev was way off. Not a single play by play had it for Lentz and many had 30-27 as well as a 30-26.

I don't really see too much that stands out this card. A little value on Volkov at current odds, he likely wins every round on route to a UD.

Last edited:
Volkov is getting KTFO. Bet your house on that. He was getting lit up by freaking Tybura. He only won because Tybura continued to unsuccessfully wrestle instead of boxing. He looked washed in his last fights. He gets tired quickly and gets hit a lot. Against Frank Mir Jr. he looked flat too and got subbed in the first. Jarzinho just needs one punch and he has 5 rounds for it. He is one of the biggest punchers in the division on par with Ngannou and Lewis. A lot of his KO's looks like he just touches people and they're getting down. I know that his pace is slow but look at his fight against Sakai. He literally rushed him at the end of the first round and slept him on the bell. He only lost to Ngannou, Gane and Blaydes for christ sake. Ngannou bum rushed him, Gane outpointed him (but Volkov is NOWHERE NEAR the movement and condition of Cyril) and Curtis grinded him out, but still he put a good fight and caused a big ass hematoma on the Curits face thanks to the flying knee. The only fight people can discredit him for is against Overeem, but it was 2,5 years ago and he still managed to get the KO. Training at the ATT only makes him better while Volkov is on the clear decline. Fight will be slow paced but just wait for Volkov to slow down a little and he is getting slept in the second or third round. If he will somehow manage to avoid killing blow in those rounds then he is definitely getting finished during 4th or 5th round. Last time I was so sure of the outcome was when Fialho fought Baeza. I was scared to pull the trigger on the single bet KO prop and only put it in the parlay which failed. Now I'm not making the same mistake again. Bet Jarzinho ML if you don't have access to props yet or by KO if you do and thank me later.

PS: Odds are already dropping down for Jarzinho line.

Last edited:
Back