Card

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
112.jpg

Opening / Current
2489_o.png
2489.png

Gamrot +200 is really nice. Great grappler, 5 round experience. Putting 1u on him.
I think Gamrot is really good, but Tsarukyan is the real deal imo. The guy will fight for a title very soon. On the feet Tsarukyan is the more comfortable striker, I think this is a very difficult matchup for Gamrot.

I think Gamrot is really good, but Tsarukyan is the real deal imo. The guy will fight for a title very soon. On the feet Tsarukyan is the more comfortable striker, I think this is a very difficult matchup for Gamrot.
this is basically kattar/emmit again. i think it has potential to go to a split decision with a controversial scorecard. i havent taped this fight , but it looks that way.

I do think Tsarukyan is the real deal and will fight for the belt one day, but I also think Gamrot is the real deal and a future contender as well. I do favour Tsarukyan but not at -250, he should be around -130/-150 range. Odds are too good to not take a stab at Gamrot.

I think Tsarukyan should win and is just a bit better but at this odds the value is on Gamrot probably.However,despite Gamrot going through 5 rounders before and Tsarukyan not,Gamrot to me was looking like gassing from the pace in his last fight and I'm not sure he would win that fight if not for the stoppage.If it was a 3 rounder I would actually pull the trigger on Gamrot,in a 5 rounder I'll pass

I think Tsarukyan should win and is just a bit better but at this odds the value is on Gamrot probably.However,despite Gamrot going through 5 rounders before and Tsarukyan not,Gamrot to me was looking like gassing from the pace in his last fight and I'm not sure he would win that fight if not for the stoppage.If it was a 3 rounder I would actually pull the trigger on Gamrot,in a 5 rounder I'll pass
i rewatched that fight with marian , he didn’t look that gassed to me. he had his hands up , kept a steady pace . maybe not fresh but definitely not gassed. id say Tsarukyan looked more fatigued against Ramos in a 3 rounder. im gonna agree on the value side being on gamrot and that is why laying a mid level bet on those 205+ odds.

i rewatched that fight with marian , he didn’t look that gassed to me. he had his hands up , kept a steady pace . maybe not fresh but definitely not gassed. id say Tsarukyan looked more fatigued against Ramos in a 3 rounder. im gonna agree on the value side being on gamrot and that is why laying a mid level bet on those 205+ odds.
Not the Marian fight,the fight with Ferreira.I'm speaking from memory though I'll have to watch it again but I remember thinking to myself during the fight that the tide is turning.Don't think I seen him tired before that but it was a red flag for a 5 rounder with Tsarukyan,but I'm just throwing thougths have to tape deeper

I love shavkat but magny +300? Really juice lords?
Yeah, this last card was really nice to me because the odds were completely out of control and all it took was a couple of underdog stoppage bets to net me a tidy profit.
It's looking like this card will be similar.

Not the Marian fight,the fight with Ferreira.I'm speaking from memory though I'll have to watch it again but I remember thinking to myself during the fight that the tide is turning.Don't think I seen him tired before that but it was a red flag for a 5 rounder with Tsarukyan,but I'm just throwing thougths have to tape deeper
Gamrot always gives those vibes, he's breathing heavy early from constant shots and scrambles. But then in the corner, he never takes the stool. Looked fucked in Guram fight and then won the third clean with better cardio. He is also looking like this in all his 5 rounders

Gamrot always gives those vibes, he's breathing heavy early from constant shots and scrambles. But then in the corner, he never takes the stool. Looked fucked in Guram fight and then won the third clean with better cardio. He is also looking like this in all his 5 rounders
He's got crazy recovery, his style would make anyone tired. He says he prefers 5 rounders too. I think it's a case of, "Ya I'm tired, but if I'm tired I know you're dying".

Anyone think Maness has a chance at +650?

Umar is a very good fighter but not a perfect one. He can get lackadaisical defensively and is not effortlessly taking his opponents down. Maness has good TD defense and can get back to his feet if he is taken down. I don't see Maness winning unless he knocks Umar out but that is a real possibility as he is much better on the feet and does knock opponents out.

The opening line which priced Maness at +375 was accurate anything higher than that is value. If this were Said Nurmagomedov then +650 would be correct but for Umar Nurmagomedov that is very overpriced.

Yeah, I've seen most of his KSW fights and he never slowed down in those.

Should TJ Brown be a big favourite over anybody?

Back