UFC Fight Night 137

I didn't go out of my way to bash a fighter but you took it that way. And since when do ppl not bash fighters on here anyway? Ppl need to stop being so sensitive

I don't think making a joke is a huge deal, I'm with you there. But honestly its over now and it did evidently offend someone so there is zero point in continuing to discuss it right? Let's just talk fights and odds and all that stuff.

Is Trinaldo a bad matchup for Dunham? Dunham had been looking pretty good prior to the OAM tko. I seem to remember a lot of people on him in that fight as well. Now hes +210. Worth looking into imo.

Is Trinaldo a bad matchup for Dunham? Dunham had been looking pretty good prior to the OAM tko. I seem to remember a lot of people on him in that fight as well. Now hes +210. Worth looking into imo.

I'm on Dunham. He's been a tough out for most fighters. If Trinaldo doesn't catch Dunham early, this should be a very close fight.

Trinaldo is definitely way overpriced

-215 opener was even high

Dunham is either shot and will get put away early or he's not and has a good chance of grinding out a win. No way would I pay juice on Trinaldo here. Evan maybe worth a small bet.

Edit: and honestly even if Evan's chin is gone Trinaldo has shown at times to be hesitant to let his hands go. Yeah I'm gonna play Evan small.

I don't think making a joke is a huge deal, I'm with you there. But honestly its over now and it did evidently offend someone so there is zero point in continuing to discuss it right? Let's just talk fights and odds and all that stuff.
So that's the standard here? Offend someone and discussion ends? If I feel attacked I'm gonna go ahead and make my point known and defend myself. I get that you've been here for a long time and I'm just a "white belt" but you're condescending tone is getting old. But yes talk odds and fights because that's what's always done in these forums.

Aha the circle jerk is forming. I'm gonna lube up this time, I got chafed in that last one...

I'm not understanding where this "Dunham is shot" thought is coming from. Yes he got TKOed by OAM in his last fight but it was a body shot. Similar to Brown and Cerrone, he's always had issues taking body shots. He definitely does not look like he's on a big decline.

So that's the standard here? Offend someone and discussion ends? If I feel attacked I'm gonna go ahead and make my point known and defend myself. I get that you've been here for a long time and I'm just a "white belt" but you're condescending tone is getting old. But yes talk odds and fights because that's what's always done in these forums.
You ever see Frozen? Let it go...let it gooooo...

Dude please don't act butthurt. I'm not trying to be condescending and yeah in the MMA betting sub forum we pretty much do mostly talk odds and fights.

How is my tone "getting old" to you when I literally posted twice about this before this one and you are a "new white belt"?

Are you just trying to piss people off? If so, why? If not, good and (for the second time now) let's move on.

FFS...

I'm not understanding where this "Dunham is shot" thought is coming from. Yes he got TKOed by OAM in his last fight but it was a body shot. Similar to Brown and Cerrone, he's always had issues taking body shots. He definitely does not look like he's on a big decline.

Older fighter+been through a lot of wars+KO'd in his last fight.

You are right in that in this case it's likely unwarranted. Thanks, I feel even better about my play on Dunham now LOL.

I think Oliveira, moving back down to 205 (Dropping 50 pounds of fat in the process) and Ryan Spann is a great potential under bet or fight does not go the distance bet. Both have durability issues and Spann, despite a very low KO ratio, actually has very sharp and damaging hands to go along with his killer chokes and can hurt you bad with one shot. I see it as a fight where somebody breaks, probably sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Dude please don't act butthurt. I'm not trying to be condescending and yeah in the MMA betting sub forum we pretty much do mostly talk odds and fights.

How is my tone "getting old" to you when I literally posted twice about this before this one and you are a "new white belt"?

Are you just trying to piss people off? If so, why? If not, good and (for the second time now) let's move on.

FFS...
I'm acting butthurt lol..I thought we were done and moving on? Oh, you wanted to make a point and defend yourself? Wierd how that works isn't it? Ok, now I'm done. Let's move on ok :)

Man.. fading Barao has been an extremely profitable move the past two fights. He looks like an absolute shell of his former shell. Cannot believe he used to be a killer. Performance enhancing drugs are no joke.

But I'm hesitant to fade him in Brazil, wary of the home cooked decision.

Older fighter+been through a lot of wars+KO'd in his last fight.

You are right in that in this case it's likely unwarranted. Thanks, I feel even better about my play on Dunham now LOL.

Dunham may have taken more damage over his career, but he's still 4 years younger than the 40 year old Trinaldo, had less MMA fights, and Trinaldo also had a kickboxing career prior to MMA

I agree Sakai looks slow and unimpressive, but Sherman isn't any good either, maybe a little bit better than fat old Augusto.

Dunham and Sherman both at +210 seem like great prices, I trust Dunham, not Sherman.

Hit Lombard at +125, then I remembered he looked average until his "KO" of CB, also lost 4 in a row before that, Leites was looking good in his Hermasson fight before he quit. Should I hit Leites at + money for a guaranteed minimal profit? or let it ride on Lombard?

Can anyone give me a breakdown on Augusto Sakai? I cant watch his bellator fights outside of that awful Kongo one, he looks like a slow patient kickboxer who is happy to keep the slowest pace in the world. How does he win a fight against someone who doesnt gas out?
I can see why he is the favorite.

He is faster than Sherman.
Great leg kicks.
High volume.

He isn't bad imo. Should beat Sherman if his chin holds up which I think it will.

Dunham's last win by stoppage was in 2012.

I dont see him winning a close decision in Brazil and I dont see him dominating Trinaldo.

I got Francisco.

Dunham's last win by stoppage was in 2012.

I dont see him winning a close decision in Brazil and I dont see him dominating Trinaldo.

I got Francisco.
Me too.
Dunham is washed up. Crying about his medical bills etc dude is probably injured and took this fight for paycheck. Trinaldo has always fought well in Brazil. He beats Dunham quickly imo

I can see why he is the favorite.

He is faster than Sherman.
Great leg kicks.
High volume.

He isn't bad imo. Should beat Sherman if his chin holds up which I think it will.
Sherman is coming from a ko loss is playing in favor for Augusto

Back