UFC Fight Night 132: Cowboy vs Edwards 4:30am ET Prelims and 8am ET/5am PT Main Card PBP Discussion

Arantes is a tough guy for sure but somehow he always seems to be wilting in a lot of his fights

It's not very often Australians get to watch the fights on a Saturday night. In light of this event being held in SIngapore, I'm drinking Argentinian wine and beer matched w/ home made beef empanadas and chimichurri. Nice elbow.

That was a sweet elbow.
For some reason I get the feeling that Song Yadong is a douche?
Idk?

Petr Yan time!

Uir.gif
I hope he beats ishiharas ass

That was the difference between a part time fighter (Arantes) and a full time dedicated prospect (Yadong).

impressive performance. fully expect sherdog to make this kid the next big thing like they do with every Asian that has an impressive performance

ONE has an event going on right now, just started I think. Just a heads up for those who double down on events.

It's not very often Australians get to watch the fights on a Saturday night. In light of this event being held in SIngapore, I'm drinking Argentinian wine and beer matched w/ home made beef empanadas and chimichurri. Nice elbow.

yeehhh its good to have a saturday night card for a change as oppose to the sunday midday event.

Dan Hardy needz a stylist wtf up with the polka dot shirt and stripped tie..? C'Mon Man...!

not too long ago ishihara was sherdog's Asian lovechild

Its 6:30am. Maybe just a few drops of Jack in my black tar coffee?

The fight I'm looking forward to the most, let's go Yan!

I wonder if Teruto still got his Salt Lake bitches...

Back