UFC Fight Night 132: Cowboy vs Edwards 4:30am ET Prelims and 8am ET/5am PT Main Card PBP Discussion

You see that nice clean double fence grab to knee before that elbow......also note how the ref said nothing.

Dayuuuuum, got murked.

YaDong is 4 Real. He is cumming for that belt

Thought about quitting
Was giving him that sub.

He was definitely trying to give up but his corner was right there telling him not to quit in Portuguese. Arantes has a heart problem.

<SelenaWow> Wicked short hellbow...

And why don't guys do this more often I will never understand. Blast them on the way out from the clinch

Petr Yan time!

Uir.gif

Yadong looked like a contender in this fight. Sertanejo is a tough dude who hasn't been stopped in the UFC until now.

Bloody hell, an even better elbow than Young's! The Chinese lads have impressed me a bit today. Song looked good there, tooled Arantes who's a decent fighter.

Wow. Yadong mauled him. Surprising, Arantes has lasted against Fili, Emmett and Kevin Souza (at featherweight). Yadong is a legit talent at 20 years old.

Arantes has been in UFC for like 8 years, been fighting at professional lv for 10. He's a tough guy, solid fighter, and yet that 20 years old kid RUN THROUGH him, outclassed him everywhere. Most impressive performance from a Asian prospect in many years.

And why don't guys do this more often I will never understand. Blast them on the way out from the clinch

I was thinking that when Ivan Menjivar did it at UFC 129 (one of the best UFC cards of all time)

Ivan_Menjivar_vs._Charlie_Valencia.gif

It is indeed a sneaky strike..More fighters should use it.

Back