UFC Fight Night 132: Cowboy vs Edwards 4:30am ET Prelims and 8am ET/5am PT Main Card PBP Discussion

Yeah he posts picks on here semi frequently. I've been betting and making money off fights for about a decade now and definitely respect his opinion. His picks are usually great.
Cool deal man.. I was doing ok to great for most of the year, but I've been on a downward skid as of late. I never press my luck too much though. I'll keep an eye out for the guy, If you see some pics of his before I do, please message me if its no trouble? Anyway, thanks

Damn, i passed out at like 530 after shitting my brains out a 3rd time while vomiting in the bathtub in front of me simultaneously.

Betrayed by taco bell on the eve of the early morning blood giving.

Not cool, TB, not cool.

Just watched the fights as I had to work early this AM

I fucking love Cowboy. The dude is the god damn terminator.

That being said, I am now a fan of Edwards. Its rare to see someone actually outclass Cerrone in a technical striking battle, even if I appreciate Cowboy's style a bit more. I think this kid is a legitimate contender. Would love to see him and Till go at it.

Also I'm glad they made up after the fight, else I was going to have to start training UFC to avenge Cowboy's loss. Whewww

Wow, the attendance was less than 7,000? The Singapore Indoor is a 10-12k seat arena. Ouch. I love Cowboy as much as the next guy but maybe they should put some meaningful fights on these international cards to get people to show up.

As of now, these international cards almost feel like a throwaway-type cards, even though I enjoyed it as a whole (and woke up a little later than 4:30am so I could do some work today and not be totally fried). Holm/Correia and Arlovski/Tybura on the first Singapore card isn't too much better (but it pulled some 8,400 people). 2,000 fewer people showed up this time than last year's Singapore card.

remember when Clark ko'd her boyfriend because he brought home the wrong noodles?

Meh, Leon is a discount Till. The working glass British fighter role has been filled by Till now (was Bisping), Leon will be a 'who's he?' guy in 18 months

Caught the card on the late but thought it was decent overall.

Some very fun scraps!

upload_2018-6-24_2-23-17.png

Man Leon looked incredible he beat Cerrone silly. His kickboxing looked elite. He has an amazing ground game as well. Dan Hardy is a terrible commenter. He wouldnt shut up about Donald Cerrone the whole fight. Even when Donald was getting butchered Dan Hardy was gushing about him. The ref was horrible as well. kept talking and distracting the fighters the whole fight. Who should Leon fight next?

Last edited:
Back