UFC Fight Night 129: Maia vs. Usman Main Card PBP Discussion 10 pm ET/7 pm PT/3 am UK

Two broken hands

Didn’t even mention the cracked skull and the broke back SPINAL

"I broke my hands. My hands are broken. Uh, metacarpal."

Never go full Tyson

His bones are powder now and he still dominated from... almost the start, to the finish

2 broken hand ooozman is born

Makes you respect Colby a bit more. The only wrestler to beat Maia and make it exciting.
People can say what they want about Colby, but Colby was in his guard trying to smash his head in, without ever being close to get subbed. Maia got outstruck but he hit Usman quiet a bit. The good thing is now i know he has a good gas tank but his striking is bad, Maias head movement was actually better and evading strikes than Usman.

Even the post-fight interview was trash

This man has no business being put in the same sentence as Colby. At least Colby insulted a whole country in his post fight interview.

Two broken hands?

He was at 15% at most!

I absolutely love Demian Maia but his last few butt scootching fights have been an embarrassment to MMA. It's unacceptable. If you can't get the takedown you need to throw strikes. He wasn't even trying. He was just praying Usman would jump into his guard and that's ridiculous.

He needs to either take a year to train pure aggressive striking or retire. I can't watch that ever again.

Neither one of these guys deserve to be in a main event again.

lol he didn’t call out anyone

the one exciting thing he could have done and he made that boring too

There are now 205 people in the thread, there were 235 people in the last round. I don't think I ever seen that happen during a main event.
That has got to be a first, I never seen that happen in a main event before either. This fight really needed to end after the first 10 seconds haha

Two handed Usman would’ve finished him

Which is better 30 percent Usman or Two-Broke-Hands Usman.

30 percent had a better performance but Two-Broke-Hands Usman beat a higher ranked opponent.

Back