UFC Fight Night 129: Maia vs. Usman Main Card PBP Discussion 10 pm ET/7 pm PT/3 am UK

LOL Maia > Usman.

Maia = FINISHER.

Usman = DECISIONATOR

It must be pretty embarassing to lose to a worse fighter than yourself. Horrendous cardio and dogshit striking does that to you. Funny thing is he sucks so bad, he cant even come close to being a WW champ in Bellator let alone UFC lol

I instantly went to Colby's twitter page for his response to this fight but I just remembered that Colby doesn't know who Usman is.

7905e02f2d72c9642e45c48ba86d7b53.gif

I like Maia, he is a nice guy, he is a gentleman. Very fun to watch on the ground, but I'm sorry to say that if he can't get the fight down its just awful to watch, Maia vs Silva, Maia vs Weidman, Maia vs Woodley, Maia vs Usman some of the worst fights I seen, they just drag so badly and feels like its going on forever

The thing is these guys fight for money more than anything. Woodley is the perfect example. He puts on boring shows then whines that he can't get a money fight. Who wants to watch guys like Colby or now Usman fight away from their strength because they're terrified of going to the ground with a bbj ace? Instead they turn the fights into shitty striking matches then they'll whine that they aren't getting title shots or getting paid. You gotta put butts in the seats.

what i don't understand is, Maia is 40 years old, has a history of shitty striking, is slow and plodding, and yet these young guys fight him like he's prime Cro Cop or Anderson Silva or some shit.

i get they don't want to get taken down, but is he really going to take you down after you've shut him down for 2 rds?

UNICEF U FOOKING WEASELS!
I THOUGHT MY 25c WERE SUPPOSED TO GET THOSE KIDS VITAMINS TO HELP BUILD STRONG BONES ?!?!
images

Been dealing with some real insomnia lately. This fight barely helped wtf.

It must be pretty embarassing to lose to a worse fighter than yourself. Horrendous cardio and dogshit striking does that to you. Funny thing is he sucks so bad, he cant even come close to being a WW champ in Bellator let alone UFC lol
Maia > Usman.

If Maia was a bit younger, it'd be over in the first. Usman can't finish. He had 2 broken hands bruh. Kamaru brittleman.

I missed the fight. I'm guessing Maia tried his signature sloppy takedowns with no level change?

Maia > Usman.

If Maia was a bit younger, it'd be over in the first. Usman can't finish. He had 2 broken hands bruh. Kamaru brittleman.

If Usmans hands weren't broken, he'd finish maia in 13 secs. Maia done, usman next WW champ.

I think Usman will gave trouble against a proper wrestler. His TDD is good but Maia's TD game is far from the best

Been saying this for a while now and people yell at me for it, but Usman is a less technical, but more physically intimidating version of Covington. Covington beats him if you ask me.

Full Camp Snoozeman struggled with 2 week notice Maia and even in the standup got tagged at will by Maia's left hands and even got wobbled.

Even though he is a bit of a troll with his nerdbash antics, Colby would dominate Snoozeman.

Back