ufc fight night 127

Here are my bets!!! does any one know of a site that has prop bets as in 5 fights end in a decision or 2 fights end in a ko like that because my site hasnt posted them yet and im not sure if they will? each bet is for 50$ Ive won money last 2 events lets keep the streak going!!!!!!
Nariami+131
Godbeer+245
Ray wins by Decision+155
Ankalev wins in rd 2+400
Dawoudo wins by decision+170
Roberts wins by decision+208
Phillips wins inside+160
Edwards wins by decision+105
Duqensoy wins inside+200
Manuwa wins by decision+251
Volkov+147

Here are my prop bets also for 50 each
# of fights end in a dec
7-+527
8-+1282
9-+3900
# of fights that end in KO
0-+9575
1-+1678
2-+589
# of fights end in sub
0-+519
4-+1153
5-++3600

blachowicz ko +1100? give me a fucking break, jimmy's chin could be questionable now.

+650 on 5d.

At +1100 I'd for sure have hit it. +650...meh.

I decided to hit it.
1.5u - GTD

I actually favour playing Johnson Dec over Ray. I think he should be favourite tbh. Will most like play that too.

Interesting. You aren't gonna play Johnson dec then? I mean, if you favor him his dec line pays way better than Ray's does. This thing should see the cards, I agree. And (at 5d at least) Johnson dec pays +255.

Personally, I think Ray more likely grapples his way to to at least 2 rounds, but with the difference in odds I can def see a play on Johnson dec over Ray dec.

And...shit. Completely forgot we have to meet people for dinner. Gonna miss most (if not all) of the main card.

I guess the only somewhat significant action I have is on Jan/Jimi. Sigh...

Interesting. You aren't gonna play Johnson dec then? I mean, if you favor him his dec line pays way better than Ray's does. This thing should see the cards, I agree. And (at 5d at least) Johnson dec pays +255.

Personally, I think Ray more likely grapples his way to to at least 2 rounds, but with the difference in odds I can def see a play on Johnson dec over Ray dec.

Yeah 0.5u - Johnson Dec @4.00

I honestly see this being a really dull fight with big trying to stay on the outside and I think Johnson does better work in those spaces.

Craig sub +1420. Most likely he just gets smashed, but this is probably his only chance of winning. He'll most likely be on his back, and most likely he'll be sub hunting. Maybe he catches Ankaelev in something, Craig is fairly crafty.

Also Craig rd 3 +2400. Maybe Craig survives an early onslaught and Ankalaev gasses himself out?

Tiny plays obviously, but probably worth a nickel.

Craig sub +1420. Most likely he just gets smashed, but this is probably his only chance of winning. He'll most likely be on his back, and most likely he'll be sub hunting. Maybe he catches Ankaelev in something, Craig is fairly crafty.

Also Craig rd 3 +2400. Maybe Craig survives an early onslaught and Ankalaev gasses himself out?

Tiny plays obviously, but probably worth a nickel.

Craigs never been past the second min of r2. Anks been three rounds multiple times and has a r4 ko win over a decent opponent

Craigs never been past the second min of r2. Anks been three rounds multiple times and has a r4 ko win over a decent opponent

I only watched 3 of Ankalaev's fights admittedly. He slowed down in 2 of them. That said, your point on Craig is legit. He probably gasses first LOL. Oh well, it's .05u

Ware +3.5 +150

giphy.gif

Since the fights are on ufc fight pass will there be live betting for bet365? I know they usually don't do live betting for fight pass prelims

Enkamp +130 now... slowly moving to evens

Dawodu - Henry u2.5 +140 is weird. Is Henry that durable?

Holy shit I was about to add 2u. Then I looked and...nope.

Blachowitz NSC +250 is bananas though. I'm on that for 2u. I get that Jimi is a pretty big hitter for the weight class, but he's not Rumble. He's hit plenty of guys that haven't crumbled, JAN INCLUDED IN THAT!! And Jimi has 3 KO losses in his last 6 fights. Jan never legit KO'd or TKO'd, and almost no chance of a sub by Jimi. I seriously don't get this line. I think it's equally as likely that Jan finishes than that Jimi does, so +250 is monster value.

I'm not saying Jimi doesn't have enough power to stop Jan, but this line...head scratcher.

It was +322, I went a full unit and had to show some restraint not to go bigger

And...shit. Completely forgot we have to meet people for dinner. Gonna miss most (if not all) of the main card.

I guess the only somewhat significant action I have is on Jan/Jimi. Sigh...
The entire card is on Fight Pass.

When the Blachowicz/Manuwa fight starts, go to the bathroom and watch it on your phone.

cant resist -135 Roberts, because I thought -185 was good enough a couple days ago. I don't get this line, but maybe I'll be the one whose humbled.

Back