ufc fight night 127

The entire card is on Fight Pass.

When the Blachowicz/Manuwa fight starts, go to the bathroom and watch it on your phone.

I know. And I will probably try to sneak some watching of it in.

The place we are going is like 45 minutes away and I think we'll be leaving a bit before Jan/Jimi. Wife said she'd drive so I can watch on my phone. Things are looking up...

cant resist -135 Roberts, because I thought -185 was good enough a couple days ago. I don't get this line, but maybe I'll be the one whose humbled.
Yeah I agree. Roberts throws a very fluid 1,2 and powerful leg kicks that should land consistently. Enkamp leaves his leg out to be kicked and hands down. Also good for Roberts that he's gonna be able to fight going forward in this fight and not be on the back foot. I assume Enkamp will look to wrestle but he doesn't have very good top control and Roberts has solid get ups.

Why are bet365 so hysterical about taking lines down? They've pulled everything bar the last 4 fights before the card has even begun, wtf..?

Yes and I think his boxing will look good. He is just on the downside in pricing due to chin fears getting KOd but I haven't seen enough from Enkamp tape. I think people are betting Enkamp shows up stronger and better and grinds out a decision or gets a TKO or sub. But I think Roberts is too much of a gamer. I also think the Taleb shot was flukey but a few disagree with that so maybe that explains the line. will see :)

Why are bet365 so hysterical about taking lines down? They've pulled everything bar the last 4 fights before the card has even begun, wtf..?
Dont know, but they always pull the lines they are not offering livebet on when the event has started

Yes and I think his boxing will look good. He is just on the downside in pricing due to chin fears getting KOd but I haven't seen enough from Enkamp tape. I think people are betting Enkamp shows up stronger and better and grinds out a decision or gets a TKO or sub. But I think Roberts is too much of a gamer. I also think the Taleb shot was flukey but a few disagree with that so maybe that explains the line. will see :)
Yes that knockout from Talebs headkick does have me worried.

Haqparast/Narimani is cancelled.

Nearly 22% of people still have a piece of that fight in the big $8 event on DraftKings.

Because multiple fights have been cancelled, the order of fights is likely to be changing and they probably simply don't want to accidentally leave lines open for people to past post and have all the drama associated with that. Waiting until the last minute to bet is always risky.

Because multiple fights have been cancelled, the order of fights is likely to be changing and they probably simply don't want to accidentally leave lines open for people to past post and have all the drama associated with that. Waiting until the last minute to bet is always risky.
No they always do it regardless of bouts being cancelled or not

Haqparast/Narimani is cancelled.

Nearly 22% of people still have a piece of that fight in the big $8 event on DraftKings.

Son of a bitch. I forgot to change mine. In this one and the $8 one.

LOL bye bye $13.

No they always do it regardless of bouts being cancelled or not
Similar reason then. MMA is a niche sport, they don't want to have to monitor the order of bouts that closely even if none are cancelled and leave any chance people could past post. It's lame, but at least they offer that sweet live betting.

Similar reason then. MMA is a niche sport, they don't want to have to monitor the order of bouts that closely even if none are cancelled and leave any chance people could past post. It's lame, but at least they offer that sweet live betting.
But they only do it for fightpass prelims, on the ordinary prelims and main event you are able to place bets during the walkouts. And bet365 are the only one of the 6 books I use who does this

Godbeer decision +800 (initial odds) definitely worth a stab against the unproven sos

Back