jimi-manuwa-jan-blachowicz-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

tom-duquesnoy-terrion-ware-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

leon-edwards-peter-sobotta-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

john-phillips-charles-byrd-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

danny-roberts-oliver-enkamp-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

danny-henry-hakeem-dawodu-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

paul-craig-magomed-ankalaev-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

stevie-ray-kajan-johnson-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

mark-godbeer-dmitry-sosnovskiy-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

nasrat-haqparast-nad-narimani-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

Out of all of them, which is your favourite line?
I like them all to a greater or lesser degree, especially since the price got worse on almost all of them. I don't think that it makes sense to pick one alone as a standout.

which fight is most likely to be a draw? last week of gamblemaster and I'm going all in on a draw, only chance at winning.

which fight is most likely to be a draw? last week of gamblemaster and I'm going all in on a draw, only chance at winning.

I'll say Byrd/Phillips.

Phillips hurts Byrd rd 1 for a 10-8, Byrd wins rounds 2 and 3.

That looks so weird, they're the same height but Roberts dick is on the same level as Enkamps bellybutton
One guy has longer legs and one has a longer torso it looks like, plus the angle of the image and Enkamp's shorts pulled low emphasize it I suppose.

One guy has longer legs and one has a longer torso it looks like, plus the angle of the image and Enkamp's shorts pulled low emphasize it I suppose.
Yeah I get the reason why, just thought it looked unusually pronounced in that photo

I know you're getting hit hard with limits now. I'm curious as to where you're getting large bets like that down, especially on openers. I can only do a ML bet like that at Marathonbet, and possibly on a fresh account somewhere, and that's it.

betfair. someone else on this forum tried to hammer the same line and only got £200 down so they are definitely keeping their eyes on us.

i guess when i get screwed everywhere i'll still have betfair exchange and matchbook to fall back on, which kind of sucks because i love parlays.

see you in a few hours.

betfair. someone else on this forum tried to hammer the same line and only got £200 down so they are definitely keeping their eyes on us.

i guess when i get screwed everywhere i'll still have betfair exchange and matchbook to fall back on, which kind of sucks because i love parlays.

see you in a few hours.
Betfair does occasionally offer parlays, but mostly for American Football and other markets like that. You should also be able to do non same-time parlays manually, by just rolling over winnings.

Betfair does occasionally offer parlays, but mostly for American Football and other markets like that. You should also be able to do non same-time parlays manually, by just rolling over winnings.
Doing manual parlays like that on the exchanges would be difficult in a low liquidity market like mma.

The degenerate is coming out in my tonight boys and I'm pumped for it
( the prospect of watching live fights is a huge novelty as a Uk boy)

So degenerate that I'm on the top 3 dogs on the card and I don't give a fook
Volkov, Jan and sobotta
No parlays but I'm gunna hit them to win the lines are getting stupid and disrespectful
You all know Jimi has 0 chin don't you?
And Leon isn't anything special?
And Werdum... fights like a special person at times

Talk me down

William Hill still only has props for the main and co-main, what the hell are they doing!?

Volkov, Jan and sobotta
No parlays but I'm gunna hit them to win the lines are getting stupid and disrespectful

Talk me down

i really like the same 3 dogs, let's get rich!

Volkov, Jan and sobotta

Talk me down
Lol at Jimi having 0 chin
Jimi Got knocked out by 2 heavy hitters. Jan doesnt posses ko power, he coudlnt ko chinny Corey and Cummins.

Edwards fought better competiton like Einstein, Vincent Luque and Barbarena.

Werdum has big grappling advantage. Volvov lost to Tim in his debut... BUT I can See Volkov winning this fight

see you in a few hours.
It also has alot to do with you being from UK; bookies are much more lenient on UK folks as a HUGE majority of them are losing gamblers. UK Bet365 etc. accs cost alot on the "black market" for that reason.

Doing manual parlays like that on the exchanges would be difficult in a low liquidity market like mma.

Plenty of liquidity on matchbook and even betfair now on fight night. Im able to roll thousands over no problem

Yeah, maybe would just play Ray dec instead. IDK. I'm so hit or miss on these Euro cards that feature a lot of European guys. I've killed it on a few, but also have gotten slaughtered on some of them. Makes me really hesitant to force any bets.

I decided to hit it.
1.5u - GTD

I actually favour playing Johnson Dec over Ray. I think he should be favourite tbh. Will most like play that too.

blachowicz ko +1100? give me a fucking break, jimmy's chin could be questionable now.

bestfightodds shows manuwa getting pounded at 5dimes. wtf is going on?!

Back