ufc fight night 127

if anyone wants it Marshman is 1.66 on betfair exchange (before commision) 150$ ish avaliable i got a bit on 1.71 myself

Uhm, I want to bet Brad Scott @+230, but am I going to get blacklisted for that? 5dimes and sportsbet both have Scott at those odds. But Intertops (new bookie?) has the odds flipped.

"After their previous fight, Manuwa revealed he was suffering with injury having torn his MCL and ACL during pre-fight training.

But despite the knee problems, he's adamant that wasn't the reason why he didn't manage to claim another knockout victory.

"I don't think the injury affected me -- not as far as I think anyway," Manuwa said. "I think it was more his fighting style which is what made the fight frustrating for me."

http://kwese.espn.com/ufc/story/_/i...nuwa-admits-hard-task-stopping-jan-blachowicz
Who needs working knees for de ko's?

Ok I wanted Marshman at + money but I ended up on Scott at 3,15, just 1 unit though. Would have gone a lot bigger if I could have gotten Marshman

Uhm, I want to bet Brad Scott @+230, but am I going to get blacklisted for that? 5dimes and sportsbet both have Scott at those odds. But Intertops (new bookie?) has the odds flipped.

i dont see why there should be any problem betting the +230 on 5dimes..

Intertops odds are incorrect. 5Dimes is fine to play.

I checked the intertops site earlier and they only have the main 2 fights listed atm so the line has probably been pulled. bfo just slow as fuck to update again I guess. you should be fine betting that as ppl have obviously bet the line down that much, and a few other sites have similar odds atm. it probably wont be around for long though

seems like US books are more keen to limit people now, have many of you guys had this happen lately? or is it only for mma due to the kalikas situation?

seems like US books are more keen to limit people now, have many of you guys had this happen lately? or is it only for mma due to the kalikas situation?

i'm uk but i've been getting limited everywhere lately, i figure it's just because i've been on a hot streak.

"After their previous fight, Manuwa revealed he was suffering with injury having torn his MCL and ACL during pre-fight training.

But despite the knee problems, he's adamant that wasn't the reason why he didn't manage to claim another knockout victory.

"I don't think the injury affected me -- not as far as I think anyway," Manuwa said. "I think it was more his fighting style which is what made the fight frustrating for me."

http://kwese.espn.com/ufc/story/_/i...nuwa-admits-hard-task-stopping-jan-blachowicz

Thats great to know, thanks man!

Nothing to do with Kalikas. Ive been limited for awhile now #winning #suckthisdickbookies

yeah, its just that a lot of openers have really low limits now in light of kalikas leaving. but I thought i'd heard more ppl getting limited before that. seems like US books are starting to take after euro ones now. sucks for non euro guys as they are much more limited with the amount of available books and lack of exchanges.

#nowyoufeelourpain

i'm uk but i've been getting limited everywhere lately, i figure it's just because i've been on a hot streak.

could be, UK books are so arbitrary with limiting ppl. often it doesn't matter if your winning or losing but if your taking good value lines that cut into their margin. another big culprit is placing similar bets of good value at bookies under the same umbrella company: ladbrokes-coral, paddy-betfair, 888-unibet etc

I had a weird one last week, i logged into betway for the first time in a year (been limited there to like £2 for a couple years) and placed 1 bet to see if my limits had changed, they let me have £8 on a cyborg/kk double then they closed my account the day later, just makes no sense considering the minuscule limits i had anyway.

What is the Kalilas situation? I know he left 5d but is there more to it?

yeah, its just that a lot of openers have really low limits now in light of kalikas leaving. but I thought i'd heard more ppl getting limited before that. seems like US books are starting to take after euro ones now. sucks for non euro guys as they are much more limited with the amount of available books and lack of exchanges.

#nowyoufeelourpain

could be, UK books are so arbitrary with limiting ppl. often it doesn't matter if your winning or losing but if your taking good value lines that cut into their margin.
I had a weird one last week, i logged into betway for the first time in a year (been limited there to like £2 for a couple years) and placed 1 bet to see if my limits had changed, they let me have £8 on a cyborg/kk double then they closed my account the day later, just makes no sense considering the minuscule limits i had anyway.

yeah i have suspicions that if you hit certain lines (i.e. lines that make it clear you're an expert in your sport) books will watch you like a hawk.

i got limited to pennies on ladbrokes and betsafe recently after taking them to the cleaners.

interestingly unibet seem to have limited me too (albeit still playable amounts) after i lost on that frankie edgar unan dec bet.

What is the Kalilas situation? I know he left 5d but is there more to it?

he was the main oddsmaker for mma lines, so now a lot of lines are being released much later and the initial ones (mainly us books) have lower limits from what I'm hearing

Hopefully a European book will take up the mantle and start releasing odds first.

yeah i have suspicions that if you hit certain lines (i.e. lines that make it clear you're an expert in your sport) books will watch you like a hawk.

i got limited to pennies on ladbrokes and betsafe recently after taking them to the cleaners.

interestingly unibet seem to have limited me too (albeit still playable amounts) after i lost on that frankie edgar unan dec bet.

yeah they definitely watch very closely, but also when you hit certain lines when other books have worse lines is a big reason for limits i think. I try to take lines I think will improve before they have started to shorten a lot more these days to try and preserve my accounts for longer.
I've had a few places raise my limits over the last 18 months after being allowed tiny amounts.

limited badly with ladbrokes and unibet these days. coral will let me have a decent amount strangely enough considering they merged. same with 888 and unibet to a smaller extent.

I'm wondering if they will slowly start to raise limits from some people, as it could very well be affecting their profits now as they struggle to attract younger customers. bookies target audience is ageing pretty fast in UK at least.

Hopefully a European book will take up the mantle and start releasing odds first.

they used to for certain fights, still do for some of the euro main events? I think we both remember betsafe having crazy openers haha, but now they all seem to just wait a few days and copy the US ones. the whole mma betting space is a lot more efficient in the last year or 2. it used to be like the wild west with the amount of arbs and slow changing prices.

they used to for certain fights, still do for some of the euro main events? I think we both remember betsafe having crazy openers haha, but now they all seem to just wait a few days and copy the US ones. the whole mma betting space is a lot more efficient in the last year or 2. it used to be like the wild west with the amount of arbs and slow changing prices.

For some Euro events they do.

I think Sobotta has stronger wrestling and control than Edwards, Neither have much striking skill imo, kinda alarming Edwards got dropped by Barb, but he recovered well and won the next round. Sobotta ML +175 .5u

which of john phillips's fights should I watch for tape?

Lol Byrd opened at +120

Watch tape before you comment dude. Styles make fights. Marsh at plus money is 100% the right play here. Look who hes fought giant fuckin mw's in lanky nuts who he ko'd, Shoeface, Santos and Janes all three are massive and Marsh should be at MW. He beat two of them and he was in charge against Santos until he got caught. Shoeface was a terrible stylistic matchup for him. Scott is going to stand and trade and while im not confident enough to unload on Marsh he has better and faster hands.

Those are some really good points, I have probably vastly underrated Marshman's ability vs somebody on Scott's level.

Given the line adjustment now thought I'd probably never be backing him at these odds now though.

Back