ufc fight night 127

Those are some really good points, I have probably vastly underrated Marshman's ability vs somebody on Scott's level.

Given the line adjustment now thought I'd probably never be backing him at these odds now though.

Yeah i cap him -150ish range wouldn't touch him now

Hopefully a European book will take up the mantle and start releasing odds first.
I have a friend who is working in the company that provides the odds for titan bet or something like this and he has told me a few months ago that thay just copy the US lines and then adjust them depending on the market.

Lol I have bet every dog except Scott, and that will probably happen as wel cause his odds keep climbing

Henry vs Dawodu, Dawodu is a composed striker, Henry is more on the wild side, Henry looked like dog shit the first half of the Teymur fight but totally flipped a switch and dominated the second half of the fight, good chin, good cardio. Both got their backs taken but had decent defense, Dawodu should win a decision.

Henry vs Dawodu, Dawodu is a composed striker, Henry is more on the wild side, Henry looked like dog shit the first half of the Teymur fight but totally flipped a switch and dominated the second half of the fight, good chin, good cardio. Both got their backs taken but had decent defense, Dawodu should win a decision.

He didn't flip a switch. Teymur gassed the fuck out.

Haqparast opened at 1.94 (Ohmbet). Narimani is fighting up a weight class at pretty much zero days warning and with almost years worth of ring rust. At first glance he does not look like impressive fighter. I’m not sure how to rate his Cage Warriors record though. Haqrpast is faster and more athletic and more varied striker? He has better reach and good scrambles and is hard to take down.

Also I think I might like Godbeer at 3.0 just based on weak competion Sosnovskiy has faced.

Interesting line movement on byrd/Philips. Thought I got a steal on byrd at +120 now I feel like I'm missing something or are the Irish just getting behind their guy?

Can't ignore these lines...

1u - Byrd @2.00
1u - Scott @3.75
I’m a bit surprised Byrd is at +140 now.
He should be the favorite

People wikicapping or they just want to bet on the white mike Tyson.

Phillips is one dimensional. He knocks guys out with punches. Byrd is better everywhere. He could easily take him down and probably tap him

Interesting line movement on byrd/Philips. Thought I got a steal on byrd at +120 now I feel like I'm missing something or are the Irish just getting behind their guy?

You’re not missing anything. Dog Byrd is a gift.

Maybe it’s because he lives outside of kavanaghs in a caravan

Philips should fight at ww, I think he will get exposed in this fight. Byrd all the way

Haqparast opened at 1.94 (Ohmbet). Narimani is fighting up a weight class at pretty much zero days warning and with almost years worth of ring rust. At first glance he does not look like impressive fighter. I’m not sure how to rate his Cage Warriors record though. Haqrpast is faster and more athletic and more varied striker? He has better reach and good scrambles and is hard to take down.

Also I think I might like Godbeer at 3.0 just based on weak competion Sosnovskiy has faced.

Looks like nads spent last year or best part at tam. But i agree im on nas. Nads never fought a big hitter and unlike held fight nas can use his standup as well as use his decent td game here doesnt need to hold back anything

Looks like nads spent last year or best part at tam. But i agree im on nas. Nads never fought a big hitter and unlike held fight nas can use his standup as well as use his decent td game here doesnt need to hold back anything
Yeah, Haqparast mostly held his own against a true grappling talent while he had gas left. Year at TAM is good, but maybe not good enough to threaten Haq with ground game. He also debuted in short notice, less than two weeks, so his cardio should be better this time, though I suppose both Haq back then and Narimani now were training and hoping to get signed for hometown card.

Haqparast apart Held fought only cans, Nad Narimani fought better competition.

playing Byrd, Roberts parlay at +226 . I'm kind of betting against Phillips because he hasn't fought in a while, has been fighting for 13 years and as mentioned he is a one trick brawler against OK/Subpar Opponents and showed poor TDD throughout. But Byrd can decide to stand and trade and end up getting caught or maybe get the KO himself. Still though, Byrd is racking up wins in the bottom tier of UFC and should fight smart to continue climbing those ranks. +140 Byrd Parlay with Roberts hit +270 but I missed that so only 1 unit.
I don't think Enkamp takes Roberts down nor does he win in the standup so I don't see how he wins a decision here either. What am I missing??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back