UFC Boxing Edition Version 3

UFC banned Ariel Helwani from the building, scumbags, grow up.

It's not like this is new for the UFC. They've been trying to have 100% control of the message since Zuffa first bought the company. If these members of the MMA media want to put a stop to these practices by the UFC they really should band together as a collective group, knock off the self-censorship they do out of fear of losing their credentials, and start covering and writing stories beyond simply trying to stay under the UFC's radar. Dana can't bully and ban them all if these media types grew a set of balls for once as a group.

It's not like this is new for the UFC. They've been trying to have 100% control of the message since Zuffa first bought the company. If these members of the MMA media want to put a stop to these practices by the UFC they really should band together as a collective group, knock off the self-censorship they do out of fear of losing their credentials, and start covering and writing stories beyond simply trying to stay under the UFC's radar. Dana can't bully and ban them all if these media types grew a set of balls for once as a group.

Yeah it's bullshit. They need to grow up.

Holy shit there is a funny video of bisping going off on Luke. I'd post it but I'm on my phone

Its in the heavies

Bisping was funny in the post fight presser, LOL man Luke was salty hahaha

Tough luck for Lombard, two straight fights where he basically knocks a dude dead and still ends up losing.

I'm so fucking done with mma betting...

God damn it...

Lost 2 huge parlays ...fucking rockhold

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Says LI every time a UFC comes around.

Bullshit. Rockhold is a chinny hype job. there's nothing he does well.
Hype jobs don't beat Tim Kennedy, Jacare Souza, Lyoto Machida, Michael Bisping and Chris Weidman. That's a very good resume.

I don't think he's nearly as good as he thinks he is though. Talking about fighting HW's and how Anderson Silva was never on his level. It still doesn't make him a hype job

Hype jobs don't beat Tim Kennedy, Jacare Souza, Lyoto Machida, Michael Bisping and Chris Weidman. That's a very good resume.

I don't think he's nearly as good as he thinks he is though. Talking about fighting HW's and how Anderson Silva was never on his level. It still doesn't make him a hype job
Medium rare.

Bisping's boxing has been on point since he got his new coach, he's nailing everyone with those sneaky counter combinations.

I don't even consider it a fluke, Rockhold didn't do that much wrong other than do what he's done for a lot of his career and leave his head up high. He's chin obviously isn't great either, I'd give Bisping a good chance in the rematch. The fact he done it in the first round on two weeks notice is fucking crazy.

Luke Rockhold, with all that boxing training, reaches with a jab with his right leg inside Bisping's left leg.

SMH thats why get got KO'd. If he stepped outside of Bisping's left leg then he wouldnt be in the angle to get hit with that left.

Luke Rockhold, with all that boxing training, reaches with a jab with his right leg inside Bisping's left leg.

SMH thats why get got KO'd. If he stepped outside of Bisping's left leg then he wouldnt be in the angle to get hit with that left.
It's like when Joe rogan said werdum had been focusing on boxing and stiopic knocked him out going backwards with werdum sprinting at him throwing punches like an octopus having a seizure.

It's funny that Bisping's success seemingly started to come after the stricter drug testing. Bisping has attributed his losses to cheaters.

Poirier's boxing looked incredible last night. Stuck behind his jab really well and hid that left hand bomb with it. Don't typically see good fundamentals from MMA fighters.

Yeah I don't see where Rockhold was a hype job, maybe in his own mind with the things he said. If you look at his resume, who he beat and how he beat them, there's nothing hype about that.

Back