UFC Boxing Edition Version 3

I actually liked him until he went nuts. He was a character but now it's just sad. I think he does it for attention, needs help.

Not me. I never liked him. I still have an interview of his in an old magazine from back in 2003/04 soon after he beat Egan Inoue, and could tell he was a clown from then on. Really hated what he did against Sakuraba especially with the posing and shit he was doing (giving the finger or something?). Show some respect to your opponent for fuck sakes. Plus all the other shit he's done. Could never stand the guy.

Not me. I never liked him. I still have an interview of his in an old magazine from back in 2003/04 soon after he beat Egan Inoue, and could tell he was a clown from then on. Really hated what he did against Sakuraba especially with the posing and shit he was doing (giving the finger or something?). Show some respect to your opponent for fuck sakes. Plus all the other shit he's done. Could never stand the guy.

I didn't like the situation he had with the Diaz brothers either, him and Nick had beef for a few years.

For the boxing heads, can anyone think of a boxer with a similar style to Cruz? He had to have stolen that from someone in the boxing world.

The only person I can think of is gamboa.

That style is not well suited for a ring

I didn't like the situation he had with the Diaz brothers either, him and Nick had beef for a few years.

Being a fan of the Diaz brothers that situation with Mayhem jumping into Shields face after his fight certainly didn't help me like him more that's for sure.

Being a fan of the Diaz brothers that situation with Mayhem jumping into Shields face after his fight certainly didn't help me like him more that's for sure.

I don't condone what they did to him but Mayhem was stupid for thinking that was gonna fly with them.

I don't condone what they did to him but Mayhem was stupid for thinking that was gonna fly with them.

I love what they did even though it went a long way in screwing up Strikeforce. My only regret is that they didn't do him in worse than they did.

I love what they did even though it went a long way in screwing up Strikeforce. My only regret is that they didn't do him in worse than they did.

Had they not separated them he would have been in the hospital lol

lol, Bisping actually won? I didn't give him any chance, whatsoever. A complete mediocrity is now the MW champion.

It's the equivalent of canelo walking down khan with his hands down. Luke showed no respect

Where, as you know, he still wouldn't have been safe from the wrath of a Diaz.

Ah, the good ol Joe Riggs story lol Have heard a few different versions, one that Nick KO'd him, the other that Nick dropped him and beat him up all while they had IV's in their arms lol

Ah, the good ol Joe Riggs story lol Have heard a few different versions, one that Nick KO'd him, the other that Nick dropped him and beat him up all while they had IV's in their arms lol

Yeah, I've heard a few different version too. All of them say Riggs got the worst of things though.

Per Cruz 2104 interview

You've got guys that use it, but people that use it more than anything are boxers. I watch a lot of boxing, too, for that reason. The biggest person that's probably influenced me the most in the type of footwork that I use would have to be Muhammad Ali and Willie Pep.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/1...inick-cruz-and-the-delicate-dance-of-footwork

In this interview makes it seem moré Willy pep, but in others he says Ali.

Marc said Ali but I don't remember Ali switching stances that much?

He didn't but that could of just been the spark he needed. Like I said it's better suited for mma with all the variables and no corners to get caught in

He didn't but that could of just been the spark he needed. Like I said it's better suited for mma with all the variables and no corners to get caught in

I always wondered why boxers don't switch stances more to give a different look.

I always wondered why boxers don't switch stances more to give a different look.
If you get caught in the switch you will go down, plus not many have muscle memory to fight in different stances.

There's been alot. Terrance Crawford does.

I did when I fought to throw a different look but it's extremely hard to be a master of one stance let alone two.

Back