UFC 301 PBP

$20 on Pantoja . Im not impressed with the Australian manlet. Yall really hyped him up

Erceg is legit. 2-1 Pantoja for me, but this is very competitive.

Big round for Erceg.
Anywhere from 3-1 Pantoja to 3-1 Erceg.
I'd personally score it 2-2

Could be 3-1 either way, or 2-2.

Unbelievable how Erceg goes for those takedowns in r5

I think Pantoja has to get this. Will really hurt if they don't give him this decision.

<36>

Erceg has self-fulfilling need to self sabotage.

i have it 1,3,5 for Pantoja. Erceg threw it in rnd 5 , but who knows.

<36>

Erceg has self-fulfilling need to self sabotage.

i have it 1,3,5 for Pantoja. Erceg threw it in rnd 5 , but who knows.
Yeah that was nuts. IMO Erceg was well on his way to winning the fifth based on dmg. That last takedown was probably just enough ammo for the judges to sway it for Pantoja.

He actually threw the figjt in the 5th found. Why the fuck is also his corner not telling him to not wrestle and not get into any scrambles. Incredible retard iq

Yeah that was nuts. IMO Erceg was well on his way to winning the fifth based on dmg. That last takedown was probably just enough ammo for the judges to sway it for Pantoja.
I think his coaches telling him he was down 3 rounds when he clearly won the 2md round forced him to try and finish. I believe he really thought he needed a finish. It ended just like rocky 1.

Lol his battered and bloody face proves that it was anything but easy. He was soundly outstruck and didn’t threaten with any submissions with his control time.

I don't think he was "soundly outstruck" TBH. I think he wore the damage a lot more because of those elbows. Also, Erceg has a helluva chin himself and ate bombs without flinching.

That said, totally agree it wasn't easy. Erceg is legit.

Lol his battered and bloody face proves that it was anything but easy. He was soundly outstruck and didn’t threaten with any submissions with his control time.
He has scar tissue like Nate Diaz. He’s been competing since 2007 !

I just eyeballed the next card. Woodson is -200 vs Caceres? I think I'll take some of that, thank you haha.

Back