UFC 301 PBP

That round was definitely Aldo's.
Likely 2-0

The disrespect of Aldo was crazy but I passed haha.

Absolutely. It looks like Martinez really struggles with a Plan B when the leg kicks aren't effective. Very similar to his training partner Gutierrez.
I think the legend of Aldo in Brazil was to much for him to overcome. Fought very timid IMO

I think the legend of Aldo in Brazil was to much for him to overcome. Fought very timid IMO
I said it in the previous thread but JM’s best weapon is the leg kick and Aldo had some
Of the best leg kick defense + different stances.
Only downside is Aldo’s age.

I said it in the previous thread but JM’s best weapon is the leg kick and Aldo had some
Of the best leg kick defense + different stances.
Only downside is Aldo’s age.
Not the best strategy against Aldo. Knew he was toast when he shot a td. If Merab couldnt get him down then Martinez had no shot. Great win. Hopefully he goes out on the win. Nothing really left to fight for IMO.

Not the best strategy against Aldo. Knew he was toast when he shot a td. If Merab couldnt get him down then Martinez had no shot. Great win. Hopefully he goes out on the win. Nothing really left to fight for IMO.
I think he wants to box in a month or two but yeah I hope he’s done from mma. That Merab fight was tough to end on. This one is perfect.

Gonna be ready for livebetting on the next one. Pretty sure Pantoja takes it, but it just "feels" like Erceg is gonna pull off an upset for some reason. Hopefully I can nab a good livebet either way.

Erceg striking is so stiff. Idk why so many people are betting on him . I just dont see it.

Haven't posted all night because we had people over and they just left. Need Pantoja to win to close 2 parlays, and even bigger is for him to hit over 2.5 TD's which closes out a lot of Underdog plays for me. I was only able to bet $100 on under 3 TD's to hedge on BOL, I didn't realize how many plays I put this over 2.5 in. Hopefully he has come to grapple again, and Erceg is capable enough on the mat to not get subbed but not good enough to stuff TD's...

That should be 3 TD's in round 1! Boom!

Pantoja 1-0.
I had a pre-fight bet on him, and if I see Erceg weather another round like that in similar fashion I'll likely add a hedge. Pantoja more exhausted/will need a round to recharge by the third IMO.

Well even if they only gave him 2 TD's in round 1, he's got it now. Big night for me, now Pantoja win the fight and close those parlays too!

Pantoja 2-0, but looking really spent. Erceg stuffing more TDs and starting get far more success striking.
Hedging on Erceg. I think this might be the turning point.

Man, another close round. Don't know how much they will score the cut as "dmg" but that might seal/swing it for Erceg.
Some people were giving him the second so it could be anywhere from 2-1 Erceg to 3-0 Pantoja.

Back