UFC 301 PBP

Nice win, but why not just play ITD if you are going to hedge the ko with sub lol. Or if you were confident in the ko but not wanting to get fucked by the sub you could play ITD with sprinkle on KO. Mathematically I'm sure it's about the same anyway lol
Because I bet Caio ML. Then thought "A bet on Craig by sub at +800 is a good hedge" but then after I placed that I thought "Caio could win by KO/TKO. Too bad I can't cash out my Craig sub bet. I'll just add another" haha

EDIT: TLDR, you had the right plan lol

Goddamn that flip was awesome! haha

Oh shit, overturned?

Ok NOT overturned. The knee landed on the collarbone IMO, so I don't think it should be overturned. Glad they got it right.

I got Petrino on the next one. Once again, I don't like these juiced odds though.

Petrino last leg for one of my parlays, decided to cash it since the profit wasn't that good given the ML odds. In the green for this event now.

Only got 2 parlays left, one with Pantoja ML and the other with Petrino u1.5 + Pantoja ML.

LOL, that's hilarious. I cashed out a couple of my Petrino parlays (still lost on another couple though) and added a Smith hedge.
Ridiculous.
That was more Petrino losing than Smith winning haha

If we are truly in Post USADA era, then Aldo is gonna win. I’ll put $20 on him fuck it

I got some bets on Martinez for the next one. I've been very impressed with him so far.
With that being said, Jose is great at checking leg kicks and if he counters accordingly (or turns it into a grappling match) things could easily go his way.

god my butt is clenched so tight martinez better win GET SOME ICE IN THOSE VEINS

Only bet left is Pantoja. Thought about going Aldo here, but decided to pass instead.

Close round. Jose's handspeed is better, but I feel like a majority of his strikes either got blocked or immediately countered and Martinez' landed more in-between those moments.
I'd score it Martinez, but being Jose's final fight (in Brasil) it was probably his.

First round Aldo, feeling good about betting the GTD and Aldo DEC

Added a hedge on Aldo. Martinez is looking a bit lost.

Back