Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
3231.png

3271.png

Costa looking good early but will gas tank hold up? Lots of big sprunts there

Borjas leg gave out...pretty easily?

But no coming back from that

He destroyed his leg. And who knows what happened with his ear.

Costa continues to look like a beast against unranked guys, hopefully they don't throw him head first into a damn near unwinnable matchup next again.

I put a couple of bucks on this one going the distance.
Bonfim is a rightful fav, but I don't like those odds.
Hedging with Bonfim by stoppage. Forgot that Pichel is 41 lol

1-0 Bonfim. Handspeed difference is the biggest difference. I think Pichel hits harder, but much slower. It was interesting to see some of the grappling there at the end.

2-0 Bonfim. Not quite a 10-8, but it's not too far off. That was very one sided.

One of the most obvious "let the home fighter beat up a foreigner" matchmaking. I thought Pichel was retired before it got announced lol.

I almost bet Bonfim by KO glad I didnt lol even if he gets one

Got a sprinkle on the next one not going the distance and another sprinkle on Ernesta.

Barbosa 1-0 obv

Close round. Chance that Ernesta nabbed it.
1-1?

Ernesta taking over. I nabbed an additional livebet on her during the 2nd at +275
Not sure if she'll win it if it goes to a decision, but she's looking good this round.

Pity. It felt like I was close to cashing that one.

Bs decision that spinning backfist hardly landed in rd2 but it is what got her the round I guess

Bs decision that spinning backfist hardly landed in rd2 but it is what got her the round I guess

It’s a story as old as time. The foreign fighters basically need a finish to win. They’re not winning a decision lmao.

Back