UFC 298, Volk versus Toporia official bets

guesswhoseback you were on fire today. Tailed your picks and made a few bucks. Thanks​

Check out pubsportsportsradio contest it's a free contest usually about 120-150 people per event where u pick each fight and how u think it will end and I won and got a free 100$ and tailing me ehh lol I win some and lose some but im not like majority of the people on yhis board when they lose an event tjey always profit from live betting so be careful who u tail i got lucky

I've watched you bet for years and these two bets I was very surprised by, and lo and behold, they both hit.
Let's not kid ourselves. They both should have lost lol. Absurd good luck for them both to hit. (Fluffy was getting lit up the first round too.)

Should have bet bigger when I saw that Nakamura/Vera goes distance at +500 line. It still closed like +200 I think.

I honestly made all my money on MMA betting on -3.5 lines. I feel like they cash disproportionately. Have no stats to back it up, but last night is the perfect example. Only fight where -3.5 would have been the wrong side was on Lemos and Merab.

Generally speaking I feel +3.5 are horrible value plays. If you think the dog has a chance, bet the dog.

Last edited:
Let's not kid ourselves. They both should have lost lol. Absurd good luck for them both to hit. (Fluffy was getting lit up the first round too.)

Should have bet bigger when I saw that Nakamura/Vera goes distance at +500 line. It still closed like +200 I think.

I honestly made all my money on MMA betting on -3.5 lines. I feel like they cash disproportionately. Have no stats to back it up, but last night is the perfect example. Only fight where -3.5 would have been the wrong side was on Lemos and Merab.

Generally speaking I feel +3.5 are horrible value plays. If you think the dog has a chance, bet the dog.
Agree with this. +3.5s are a trap and -3.5s are great way to get extra value.

Back