UFC 298, Volk versus Toporia official bets

Fluffy 7u
Ribeiro 2u
Merab/Lemos .5u
I implore you to reconsider putting so many units on Fluffy, especially when he is as juiced as he is. Everytime he has ever lost has come from blows to the body, and Kopylov is one of the absolute best in the entire roster at attacking the body, it's part of his M.O. I suppose you are so confident because you think Fluffy's pace and wrestling will overcome Kopylov, but I think Kopylov's issues with cardio and wrestling are very overblown. Yeah he dropped the ball against Roberson, but he defended practically every takedown against Duraev, only giving up one which lost him the round because of some miscommunication with the referee. Since then, Kopylov has changed camps and trained in Dagestan, and hasn't been taken down once despite his opponents attempting to do so after tasting his body shots on the feet. And Kopylov has shown to fight for your money and carry finishing potential late into the fight even when he is tired, as he won that third round dominantly against Duraev despite being gassed and has finished several of his fights pre UFC in the third or fourth round.

I implore you to reconsider putting so many units on Fluffy, especially when he is as juiced as he is. Everytime he has ever lost has come from blows to the body, and Kopylov is one of the absolute best in the entire roster at attacking the body, it's part of his M.O. I suppose you are so confident because you think Fluffy's pace and wrestling will overcome Kopylov, but I think Kopylov's issues with cardio and wrestling are very overblown. Yeah he dropped the ball against Roberson, but he defended practically every takedown against Duraev, only giving up one which lost him the round because of some miscommunication with the referee. Since then, Kopylov has changed camps and trained in Dagestan, and hasn't been taken down once despite his opponents attempting to do so after tasting his body shots on the feet. And Kopylov has shown to fight for your money and carry finishing potential late into the fight even when he is tired, as he won that third round dominantly against Duraev despite being gassed and has finished several of his fights pre UFC in the third or fourth round.
Good points. Only thing I'd say is that while he did still gut it out vs Duraev despite being gassed, Duraev is a gasser too and was also exhausted iirc. Fluffy has flaws and I think overall you make some solid points but one thing Fluffy has in spades is cardio and pace. The main thing that does is allow him to keep pushing the grappling when other guys can't.

A guy like Kopylov trains TDD and counter wrestling with the idea his opponent cannot keep spamming TD's and pushing a wrestling pace for an extended period because it's too taxing. For most guys that's true, but Fluffy has pretty amazing endurance. So what works vs others might not vs him.

Edit: ahh shit, on my phone and didn't realize this was the official bets thread. Sorry...rookie mistake by me.

Last edited:
5 parlay for $1.46 wins $40? Thats a sweet win. Hope Whitaker will win actually.

Clean sweep for the aussies, wrestling and kickboxing purists and the russian

200 units

Kopylov ML - 3-1

Kopylov appeared noticibly taller than Hernandez at weigh-ins despite both supposedly being six foot

Kopylov has performed better across last five fights coming off four KO finishes straight - fight that's likelier to be standing

55Cejudo ML 3 - 1

If Henry won the splits against Benevidez and Aljo he’d be on an 8 fight win streak

He’s a triple champ including a former gold medallist in wresting fighting a wrestler – excellent value at 3-1

Absolute must win for Henry

40 - Junior Tafa 2.75

Short notice but Tafa is clearly in shape

In 30 fights 5 have been by submission, 14 have been by KO for de lima whos coming off a KO loss

Tafa is 27yo to De Lima’s 38

Tafa has high level experience fighting heavyweight kickboxers in Glory in a fight that's likely to remain standing

30 - Volk ML & Whittaker DEC parlay/multi @ 4 -1

Whittaker is shredded and more motivated then i've seen for this, he was angry at the weigh-in rather than Johnny nice-guy

Costa fights once per year, nearly lost to a shrivelled husk in Rockhold and if he did he would've been on a 3 fight losing streak and cut

I think Costa will gas and run in the later rounds after losing standing up giving Rob an easy decision

Volk has a full camp, is in excellent shape and Toppy is jumping the queue - he should get the finish

Happy punting degenerates

BET1.png

fluffy -3.5 at -130
garry -3.5 at -125
whittaker -3.5 at EV
nakamura/vera goes distance: +500 (yes, this is real)
merab itd: +500

good luck yall

1. Fluffy vs Kopylov O1,5 & Neal vs Garry O1,5 - 2.17 - 4€
2. Neal ML - 2.85 - 2€
3. Merab DEC - 1.80 - 2€
4. Kopylov ITD - 4.30 - 1€

been making a lot in tennis recently

maverick-184 for 200
elliot by dec or tko-115 for 200
barlow/quinlan- dont start rd 3 -126 for 200
mingyang-136 for 200
vera/nakurnma- fight to start rd 2 -182 for 200
kopylov/hernades- dont start rd 3 -130 for 200
merab by dec -140 for 200
garry/neal- fight to start rd 3-176 for 200
whittaker/costa-over 2.5-158 for 200
volk/toppuria- fight to start rd 4 -132 for 200

and a shit ton of no chance parlays

Ok, fanduel has a decision no bet for Neal at +116, i believe that is the same as NSC. I don’t see a similar bet on draftkings.

Lemons $100 -140
Kopylov $75 +190
Barlow + Ribiero $50

Back