• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Enjoy the fights!

102958-3762570.png

102959-3764717.png

Main event, my view :
Really like both Pereira and Prochazka so am good with whoever wins. I have to lean towards Pereira as he has been more active in 2023 (Jiri injured yup). Pereira has fought four times since Jiri got injured in June 2022 and I just think this will be to his advantage, he's been busy and training and fighting frequently. Jiri has been mainly focused on recovery from shoulder injuiry.
Also.... Pereira's close friend and trainer Glover Teixeira went 5 rounds with Jiri before, so he must have unique insight into what Jiri does, what to look out for, his timing speed, traps, etc. This has to be an advantage having Glover's 1st-hand knowledge vs the same guy Prochazka.
My pick : I'm going Pereira via Dec or KO.
(The Ace of Spades here is ....is Jiri's shoulder injury susceptible to re-injury in a brutal fight?? something to consider)

Co-main, my view :
super hard pick this one.... in the end went with Aspinall. I think he's the more cerebral fighter, more well rounded, great on the feet and very dangerous on the ground and VERY FEW heavyweights are very good on the ground. Aspinall is a bit unique as he can KO people and he can sub people with equal ease.
Having said that Pavlovich is a wrecking ball and you do not wanna get clipped by him even one time. I watched the Blaydes vs Pav fight again yesterday and you can SEE on Blaydes face "oh fuck!!" quite quickly in the first round. Pav hits different and he is accurate and super-powerful.
My pick : IF Aspinall can survive what is likely to be a Russian onslaught in Rd1....I think he gets the job done and subs Pavlovich. Best thing for Aspinall is to get a TD fast or a clinch fast and eliminate the immediate danger, grind on Pav a bit, sap him a bit then get it to the mat and get a sub done. Aspinall to win via sub late in Rd1 or sometime in Rd.2

Big shout-out to Benoit Saint Denis who is must-see TV. He is probably THE most exciting fighter in UFC right now, he has out-Gaethje'd Gaethje in that realm and I will for sure be rooting for Benoit in his fight against Frevola, (nothing against Frevola at all).

Last edited:
You can watch the prelims for this card on Youtube

Andrade and Dern are among the top 5 WMMA fighters with the most post fight bonuses

This card has 2 amazing fights on it . And 2 other decent fights then nothing. Maybe weakest prelims in a long time.

In contrast 296 is LOADED everywhere.

I thought the MSG cards were mega cards yet its the card after that's stacked. I will watch as the top 2 fights are amazing and Beniot is a great way to open with his energy n violence. Still strange seeing the card after being massively stacked an this extremely loaded in lastc2 fights

This is a VERY GOOD card. I'm getting chills.

Back