UFC 295 Pre-fight Discussion Jiri vs. Alex Sat. Nov. 11 6pm ET ESPN & PPV

Planning to watch

• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
102959-3715598.png

Gonna watch the whole card on Sunday with some day drinking.

Looking forward to this card. I'm a fan of both guys in the main event and its a shame one of them has to lose. I guess I kind of want Jiri to win considering he never actually lost his belt.

Not too invested in the co - main. May the best man win I guess.

Excited to see Diego Lopes fight again. I think they have something good going on at team Lobo. Godinez vs Ricci should be a good one as well. Its another match up where I'm a fan of both fighters.

Jessica Andrade in her 5th fight this year. I've always had nothing but respect for her. She's facing Dern which means everyone will have jokes about her accent like we haven't heard them all a million times before.

All in all, this should be a fun card.

Someone needs to walk out to this NYC classic

Card of the year? LOL. I heard of 4 fighters on the entire card. Theres two great fights and the rest is trash.

Preview: UFC 295 ‘Prochazka vs. Pereira’
Prochazka vs. Pereira
TOM FEELY NOV 9, 2023 COMMENTS
The Ultimate Fighting Championship’s annual November trip to New York is typically the highlight of the schedule, and despite continuing the trend of late-notice pay-per-view main events, UFC 295 on Saturday at Madison Square Garden lives up to that standard. A Jon Jones heavyweight title defense against Stipe Miocic in a fight mostly about legacy was initially slated as the marquee attraction, but an injury to the champion forced the UFC to pivot to an intriguing double headliner. Former light heavyweight champion Jiri Prochazka looks to reclaim the vacant title against onetime middleweight boss Alex Pereira in the new main event, while next heavyweights up Sergei Pavlovich and Tom Aspinall square off for an interim title in the co-feature. Those two bouts carry the freight, though the rest of the bunch should provide plenty of entertainment and intrigue. Mackenzie Dern gets a potential showcase against former strawweight champion Jessica Andrade, while altercations pairing Matt Frevola with Benoit St. Denis and Diego Lopes with Pat Sabatini seem guaranteed to ramp up the good times.

Now to the UFC 295 “Prochazka vs. Pereira” preview:
https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/Preview-UFC-295-Prochazka-vs-Pereira-191655

Back