• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.

PurpleStorm

purp
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Huge card coming up this weekend. From Madison Square Garden in New York City it's UFC 295: Jiří Procházk vs. Alex Pereira for the vacant LHW championship. This is one of the most anticipated UFC fights in a long time, for good reason. The co-main is another strong title fight, Sergei Pavlovich vs. Tom Aspinall for the interim HW championship. The card also features two exciting women's straweight fights: Jéssica Andrade vs. Mackenzie Dern and Tabatha Ricci vs. Lupita Godinez.

Let's discuss all your thoughts on this card. Which fights are you most anticipating? Care to share any thoughts, breakdowns and predictions? Please be civil. As always enjoy the discussion!

F9YU7iNXwAAPaP7.jpg

Saturday 11.11.2023 at 06:00 PM ET
U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN
Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
Ownership: Endeavor
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Enclosure: Octagon
MMA Bouts: 13

UFC Vacant Light HW Championship Jiří Procházk 29-3-1 vs. Alex Pereira 8-2
UFC Interim HW Championship Sergei Pavlovich 18-1 vs. Tom Aspinall 13-3
Strawweight Jéssica Andrade 24-12 vs. Mackenzie Dern 13-3
Lightweight Matt Frevola 11-3-1 vs. Benoit Saint-Denis 12-1
Featherweight Pat Sabatini 18-4 vs. Diego Lopes 22-4
Flyweight Steve Erceg 10-1 vs. Alessandro Costa 13-3
Lightweight Mateusz Rębecki 18-1-0 vs. Roosevelt Roberts 12-3-0
Strawweight Tabatha Ricci 9-1 vs. Lupita Godinez 11-3
Lightweight Nazim Sadykhov 9-1 vs. Borshche 7-3
Lightweight Jared Gordon 19-6 vs. Mark Madsen 12-1
Bantamweight Kyung Ho Kang 19-9,vs. John Castañeda 20-6
Flyweight Joshua Van 8-1 vs. Kevin Borjas 9-1
Featherweight Dennis Buzukja 11-3 vs. Jamall Emmers (19-7)

Keith and Ben preview the massive UFC 295 with detailed predictions and picks for all of the fights. Buckle up for some side conversations and a little more disagreement than usual on this one!

Man I'm stoked for this card. The top three fights should all deliver.

Still washing away last week's main event. Sometimes that type of thing happens and I can't fault either fighter. But it was tough seeing Lewis struggle with those repetitive takedowns and the relative inaction that followed in every damn round.

This main event should be good. Jiri and Alex love striking. They are in their primes. Neither seems to mind going first. Interested in seeing how Alex fares against someone as strong as Jiri. And in how Jiri fares against a technical striker who hits like a ton of bricks. May both be ready to deliver a great show.

Jiri should be fully recovered from from his injury. Wonder if he has worked on keeping his hands up. When he gets hit hard will he try to stand and bang. Or maybe go for takedowns. If the latter I'm hoping Alex has improved his takedown defense. I'd love to see a striking battle. Alex often hits the correct spots. Jiri is tough and has incredible elbows and knee strikes in the clinch. Willing to try crazy stuff on occasion.

Jiri the ethereal philosopher warrior. Alex the kickboxing stoic witty warrior.

What are your thoughts on the main event?

Ha! Never seen that before. No idea what's going on. Maybe a mind exercise involving playing helicopter.
Gotta say I've always enjoyed watching Jones fight. He has also provided a lot of entertainment over the years. <45>
That's funny, reminds me of BJ Penn getting the poster smooshed into his head before a fight, can't find the gif though

Enjoy the fights everyone

What a card! This is definitely an early Christmas present
cupace20231106134112480-png.1010424

<JennieThumbsUp><Wendy2><YayKpop><Wink>
I really wanted to see Jones fight, its a shame its cancelled. Its still a good card though and some good matchups.. but yeah would have loved to see Jones fight again.

Back